Being a closet CD really sucks some days. My wife needs to go out of town for work being done at her late parents' house. She doesn't drive at present, but was planning to take a bus trip. I would get her to the station and then pick her up tonight. That would have given me 10-12 hours of time for dressing, even with my daughter stopping at home this evening. Today, my wife says to me, "You could drive me so I wouldn't have to leave so early, do some work remotely while we are there, get some dinner, and then we'll drive home." I can't say anything but "OK". At least I had already taken a sick day from work, as I had had a screening colonoscopy yesterday. So I am extremely disappointed that I cannot dress again, but I should have known better to get my hopes up.

I know that some of you will suggest I talk with her, but the situation is such that she is very much opposed to me hiding things. She knows I have dressed before, and I have visited a therapist because she believes that it is "my problem" and would not be happy to learn I still want to dress. So all I can do is be a good husband and wait until another day, as I have waited since early August.

Anyway, this is just me venting a little. I enjoy this community and the many people whose stories I read. Even though we are all on similar journeys, each journey has its own road and obstacles to navigate. This is my decision and my life to live, and I thank you for the support that you give to me and everyone here.

Toodles,
Tina