Saturday morning the wife wanted to shopping and wanted me to go with her. Told her I need to take shower. She no lets go you can do that later before we have company over. Well the night before I had gotten dress with some makeup and I had used a waterproof mascara and my remover was in the shower and I know my lashes are black now. So we leave I put on my sun glasses. and everything is fine till we get in the store. She gives a bottle to read the fine print. I flip up my sun glasses and hear "HOW COULD YOU" . We don't talk in the store but as soon as we got in the car the s$@T hit the fan. Telling that everyone could see it. But she didn't want to stop shopping but to keep my glasses on.

After getting home she told I should get some counseling I think it's more for her because she doesn't have anyone to talk to since her sister passed away. Her sister was OK with dressing up and would calm her down.

So I'm looking for a counselor who works with crossdresser/ transgender in my area. Things are calm now but I don't know for how long.