Thread: Uncertainties

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Uncertainties

Hello All,

This is my first post on this forum and I suppose it's really just a bit of an introduction. I'm not new to CD.com, I have been here for almost two years now, but have spent most of my time here in other forums.

I have cross dressed for many years, since I was about 11 years old. The urge has come and gone over the years but in recent times it has come back stronger than ever and it shows no sign of abating.

I'm not asking a specific question today, although I suppose in general I actually have hundreds of questions and many more that I haven't even thought of yet. I'm just hoping to educate and enlighten myself as I continue on my journey.

Up until some time last year I used to tell myself that I'm "just a crossdresser". I'm no longer sure of that. Throughout my life I have always had some level of inner gender related conflict. I'm not saying I have decided to transition by any means, but I can no longer rule it out as a possible course for me.

I am married and my wife learned of my crossdressing in a less than ideal way which I previously posted about in the mtf forum. I have two children who are grown and on their own who know nothing of my crossdressing or my gender issues. I guess I'm just telling you this to say that I am aware that I have others in my life who will be directly affected by any decisions I may make so I understand the need for an informed and deliberative approach.

So if you don't mind I'm going to be doing a lot of lurking here. This is a great source of information, comfort, wisdom and inspiration and ultimately leads to some very helpful introspection on my part.

Thank you all,
    Elizabeth
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 01-29-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Typo