Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Skirts View Post
I’ll build on this scale:
0 - Show stopper, get out of my house
1 - DADT, lets just ignore this and never talk about it again.
2 - DADT, but I’d like to be aware of when you’re going to dress so I can avoid being surprised.
3 - Tolerant, but not inquisitive and don’t initiate discussions bout your dressing. You can shave your legs.
4 - Tolerant and inquisitive about your dressing; might not love it but wiling to let it happen behind closed doors.
5 - Accepting, still possibly uncomfortable about this but not tryign to change you.
6 - Accepting, trying to understand the importance of this and don’t want you to change.
7 - Supportive, may or may not fully understand you, can dress subject to conditions (no kids, limits on dress, wig, makeup, location of dressing, etc.)
8 - Supportive, few if any limits. You can go out.
9 - Accepting, views your feminine side as one of her girlfriends. You can go out with her.
10 - Encouraging, initiates out-of-house dressing, expands your skills or wardrobe, personally enjoys your dressing.

Having said that, my wife is a 7. She’s OK with shaving, dresses, lingerie, heels in the house. Makeup, wigs, and breast forms outside her comfort level but it’s not outside of the question some day.

I like to have some point of reference, thanks to Lizzie she has helped to assess where my SO is! I would say she is a 7?. She accept this is part of me, she has bought stuff for the femme me previously. The only thing which bugs me, is she doesn’t understand that I need to dress more frequently than she thinks I do!

Tilly xx