It was maybe five years ago and my wife discovered a pair of my panties. We had "the talk", she pretty much flipped out and I figured the marriage was over. I purged about 90% of my collection, and hung onto a very few pieces I could hide easily. Next was her revelation that I was not going to stop and we moved into a very hush-hush DADT. The relationship has slowly transitioned so we enjoy dressing in lingerie and high heels together during some of our romantic times. Sometimes I underdress in thigh highs, garter belt and panties and she is well aware of it. I have a few pairs of women's pants, shorts, tops and a silly school girl outfit she has seen me in, and out of! ;-)

A few nights back we went to a fancy dinner and I underdressed. After we had sat down to eat she put her hand on my leg and her eyes perked up when she felt the clasp on the garter and I got a big smile. We both feel a little naughty underdressed in groups of people that have no idea.

The other night I was looking at dresses on the internet and she asked if I was going looking for her or me? I told her both! I asked her if I bought a dress if she would help me get dressed up? Sadly she said no, but not one word about the dress. I did order it, but haven't said anything to her yet, but will when the time is right. I want to make sure it fits and I like it, plus I mayhave need some accessories for it. She did mention that I probably would need a bra to fill it out but said she wasn't sure how she felt about that as bras have been off limits.

Gurls, give it time, sometimes they come around.