I finally broke down and told my wife tonight, that I had a feminine side. Surprisingly she was VERY supportive. She knew I wore pantyhose and polished my nails, and have even bought both for me..... but nothing more than that. Tonight, after I told her I felt feminine at times, she asked me if I wanted to dress and act as a woman..... I told her yes. Although that surprised her a bit, she told me not to worry or stress about her feeling different because she actually felt closer to me with me being able to confide in her. She asked if I thought I may be a bit transgendered and I said yes, I thought so. We spent over an hour discussing this, and amidst my tears, she assured me that the only thing that it did, was strengthen our relationship because I could tell her that. She also said that no matter where this journey takes me, she’s very supportive and proud to be my wife. She also said she appreciated the fact that I didn’t keep it a secret any longer and we could ease my journey going wherever this made lead me, as a couple. I think I have a keeper...