I would say I under dress almost all the time. That does not include when I am fully dressed en femme which is usually about twice a week. When I am home I am usually dressed en femme from the neck down. No make up no wig but everything else. That does not include working in the garage or working on my yard. I never wear anything blatantly femme in guy mode. When I do go out in guy mode I am wearing women's jeans, sneakers and either pantyhose or knee high stockings. I don't care if anyone notices the sneakers or hosiery. With that said I will not cross the line for a doctor appointment. Most of my doctors have seen me wearing women's sneakers and hosiery usually knee highs. I do not wear panties to a doctor appointment if there is a chance of having to remove my clothes such as an annual physical. Even right now I am sitting at my computer desk wearing full lingerie from the neck down, i.e., panties, open bottom girdle, stockings, bra with forms and full nylon slip. I have at times gone to be wearing full lingerie. Before I forget I live alone. Divorced in 2000 (not because of crossdressing because I wasn't at that time). Ex-wife passed away September 2016 terminal cancer. According to my daughter my ex-wife suspected I was cross dressing. It never came up when we would see each other.