Thread: Veronica's First Venture Out of The House

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Veronica's First Venture Out of The House

I decided that last night was going to be the night for Veronica to finally get out of the house. Roommates were gone until the next day, so it was the perfect opportunity. Veronica was at least going to drive around the neighborhood as fully en femme as she could get ... after dark.

Now, I always underdress and I do wear women's jeans from Old Navy. Jeans designed for people who carry a purse. There's no place to put your wallet or keys in those front pockets, but they are so much more comfortable than guy jeans.

It took me nearly an hour and a half to do my makeup, which I did VERY badly, and I'm quite artistic ... usually. No going into a store looking like THAT! A little too much around the eyes. Really. HELP!!!

After making a disaster of my face with a poorly chosen shade of foundation (I bought it online, and it was way too light), I put on my Fiore elite 20 denier in cappuccino (the loveliest hosiery on the planet!), my Hanes polka dot bra (so cute!) with large WONDERFUL breast forms in it, a satiny pencil skirt (which feels great over the hose), a lovely black and white top with bell sleeves and flaired at the hips, clip-on hoop earrings, a sandy blonde wig that came down 12 inches from my shoulders, and a pair of red Pleasers 3 inch heels. I'm simply too big to walk in stilettos. They make my feet hurt before I take three steps.

Having decided Veronica was going to do this, she had no fear opening the front door and walking out. She was relieved that nobody was stopped in the front yard having their dog take care of business, which happens more often than cars drive by it seems.

She got into the car, but hit her right heel as she swung her feet in. Another scratch on my size 14 heels. Veronica, be more careful! Oh, well. She waited for the oncoming cars to go by before proceeding to the edge of the driveway. Then, off she went!

It was only going to be around the block, but then she kept going. She actually drove through the center nearby to see where the MAC and ULTA stores were. Found 'em!

She couldn't help but lift her hand up to slightly cover her face when the headlights of oncoming vehicles were shining right on her. It was because of the makeup job. Yeah, right.

She was definitely seen in the car, no doubt. By anyone who knows me? I dunno.

She made it back into the driveway, looked around to see if anyone was nearby, and got out. A car drove by just as she made her way to the walkway. Calmly, she made her way into the house. Door closed. En Femme Venture #1 accomplished!

I will DEFINITELY be going for a makeover or three after my trip to see my family next week. Veronica does not get to go on this trip. Maybe after that, and only if I can do my makeup better than I play golf, which is horrendous (so, maybe theat's a bad analogy), I may post some photos.

I did watch several videos on how to do my makeup, so it actually could have been WORSE!

Peace to all of you and God be with you!
    Last edited by Veronica4me; 06-22-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!