About a month ago my children had opportunities knock on there door and they both moved out, not perminate but a nice little break. Don't get me wrong I love my kids but I'm very happy that there starting there own lives. When they left my wife was in fear that Maria was going to evolve and we were going to be locked in with blinds closed and doors locked all summer. Before I would take a Friday night drive telling my kids I was meeting up with old friends, and I would probably somehow get a chance during the week have a opportunity to fully dress.
Now with them gone I still go for my Friday night drive because my wife believes we should have time for ourselfs to do whatever makes us happy. I just came back from my Friday night drive and my wife told me she was shocked that I didn't go crazy dressing with the kids gone and that I just dress every night with a nighty and fem robe and sleep like that. Besides that I have never fully dressed in the house and that I would get so upset before if I didn't get a few hours, now I have the house to myself and I don't fully dress. I told her its summer now and there is lots to do outside. She told me its unbelievable that we always want what we can't have.