for me, the answer is : YES !

As I look back at my history of dressing, the desire has always been there. In my 20s, I didn't have to do deal with life stressors like bills, work, and responsibilities like house upkeep and car maintenance. So dressing at that time was more for fun and enjoyment.

In my late 20s/most of my 30s, I had serious health issues so dressing was placed on the back burner, I think I only dressed a few times but I was really preoccupied with my health and I didn't feel feminine at all with all the doo dads stuck in my body at that time.

40s and onwards, finally received proper treatment and my health is back on track. Without any medical appartus stuck in my body, I feel like when I dress, I can really take on the feminine persona. However, now that I'm married and we have our own place, stressors like bills, work, and house/car maintenance is always on my mind. I am using dressing time as stress relief from those stressors, and I constantly think about dressing all the time. As I get older and look to the future, I can see myself dressing much more often.