Well after some gyrations I can dress again. Wife is gone all day on Tuesday.
The replacement clothes partially came in. My makeup kit is about 90% done.

My hair is still cut off. But at least I can dress all the way with makeup and everything. I will be jumping at it by 7:15 am the minute my wife is gone.

But there is an opening on the horizon. I think she has softened her position re dressing at home. I will go slow, some under garments first then dresses. We agreed that I can have the spare closet for my clothes. She did not like my Natalie's clothes next to hers in our closet.

I could use a shoulder length wig for the next year or so. My hair grows fast but it is thinning and it does not look good long. I need a Pixy cut if that is a thing. Like the Meg Ryan messy look.
My hair can do that in a few months. I will go back to my hairdresser for a color and clipping. She will do a great job. I will ask for a woman's butch hair cut. Please do not be offended. But that is the look I am going for for now. Both ways.

No photos tomorrow, I am expected more clothes options. I have 7 more dresses on order and 5 new tops. I need a few skirts, or at least a knee length black one.
I probably will have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Do you folks dream of dressing? I find myself dreaming of dressing every morning before I wake up.