I am lucky to have 4 kids in my life still,have one daughter and 3 sons.My daughter is the oldest,she is 25 followed by my sons whom are 18,16 and 12.They love me as their dad although it was tough with my sons.It was real easy with my daughter whom adjusted very well to the changes when I started going fulltime at 27.My sons,it took them time to accept it that I am completely happy as Cassie fulltime now.My exes say I am a great father still,get my youngest two on weekends and never missed a part of their life.My daughter saw I was much happier right away when I first started dressing as Cassie fulltime.Proud of her for putting someone in line good,her husband.She has to remind him to call me Cassie most of the time.We have a good bond to this day and my ex with her sees this.She says I look beautiful dressed as a woman more.My sons,they didn't want to talk to me at first and wanted me out of their life.That wasn't going to happen with me and my ex agreed with me on this.Got them to work things out with them and they learned a lot from it.One was this is me and I am 100% completely happy fulltime as Cassie.Other is live your life the way you want it in a good way.