Omg right now I want to dress all out I have wigs I have not tried .I want feel that Nice hug of my bra my legs swishing with my hose on.and oh that feeling of our dress moving on our legs .ohand don't forget the click of the heels wow.i know I can put something on but not full dress .I'm indadt and married 40 years live her dearly would never leave her .but it hurts inside that I can't share this part of me with the woman I love .it's so much a part of me I'm still her loving husband.and it's not like she didn't say she would try for me but the first time she and her girlfriend dressed me she told me she never wants to see me again .I don't want to go out of my marage.it just hurts to hide myself .but I do itto respect her wishes but I want to give into the fog it's so hard to tight.i c!ean house and do dishes I cook she always says get maria the maid to clean I tell her she wears a uniform.she just rolls her eyes.it just hurts that this is so important to me for my well being I just don't like hideing .look out fog I'm on my way lol I'm