After my second trip outside to a shopping center went so well I couldn?t wait to do it again so a few days later out I went to another shopping center. This time I wore black leggings instead of my denim skirt, with a cream colored tunic top to hide my boys, a nice turquoise necklace, a headscarf & sneakers. But when I got there I realized I put on my old grungy guy sneakers instead of my more lady-like pair. So I zipped into Kohl's and bought a pair of black fabric ladies sandals with the cork-looking material for the sole. Now I was ready.

First stop was Old Navy. I didn?t expect to find to find much I liked there but wanted to browse. This stop proved to be the highlight of the day however. As I was looking a nice, young gay guy asked me if I needed help. Shook my head no and eventually went into the fitting room to try on a dress and a skirt. The dress fit but I didn?t like the color so back outside I had to ask the same guy if they had it in black which meant now he knew who I was. No problem, he checked & didn?t have any. After some more looking, I started to leave when I saw him again and took the opportunity to quietly ask him if he had clocked me before I had asked him about the dress. I explained that I can look in the mirror & see how I appear but asking a member of the public for their opinion would be helpful. He said that when seeing me a few times with a couple of quick glances before opening my mouth he hadn?t register me as a CD. Now that made me feel good because that is what we strive for knowing that 99% of us will never fully pass. I thanked him for being so honest, he told me to have a great day and I walked out feeling wonderful.

Then I walked into into TJ Maxx. It was crowded, I was the only guy in the store filled with crazed women all looking for bargains but all went well. If I was clocked I wasn't aware of it. I spent over an hour trying on lots of dresses, skirts and shoes. I bought one dress, a LBD that is beaucoup sexy. I don?t know yet where I can wear it but I cannot wait to get an opportunity to do so.

So that was it for that day?s travels. In a few days I plan on going to a large indoor mall for an afternoon of shopping and possibly eating lunch in a restaurant for the first time. Stay tuned!