Thread: Nerd Thread: Anyone else look into the costumes of TNG or any of the Star Trek series

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nerd Thread: Anyone else look into the costumes of TNG or any of the Star Trek series

I've been going through the Star Trek series one by one ... again. Something of a 2-3 year habit of mine (Voyager is my favorite). Like re-reading a favorite book. Two that I read often would be Dune or The Name Of The Rose. Anyway, now that I'm looking through pink eyes I have found myself saying, "Wow, that is really cute." Like Crusher's head band (see pic). It's a simple cord all tied up in a simple knot. Ingenious!

I apologize for not knowing whom it was who started a thread about 'finding her style' but I feel ... think, that the elements of finding ones style are all around us. Essentially taking what we like from all the input that we get and sort of pick and choose how we to want portray ourselves.

So I have a great wig that is prefect for adding a bit of counter-color to a outfit I've been planning. Thank you space opera from the 80's. No promises on modelling it for you.

Chrissy out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not funny. What I am is brave.

Lucille Ball