Hey everyone. My uncertain feelings about my gender aren't as common as they were last time I posted. I actually wonder if they're fake and my OCD is just trying to make me feel that way. I was basically a normal boy as a child. I had no strong feelings about my gender: I took it for granted that I was a guy. I had mostly male toys as a kid, with the only girl toys being a baby doll and a dollhouse. I was also masculine (although average and not anywhere near macho) and I enjoyed rough play, although I never had an aggressive personality. Regardless, I have a question to ask. How common/normal is it for a boy to try on his mother's shoes and boots as a child? I mentioned it in my introduction thread, but didn't really provide much context. I I did it when I was 11-ish. Multiple times in fact. I was in particular fascinated by her boots if I remember correctly. My mom says it's common and normal among cis guys when they are kids, but is it really? That was the only crossdressing behavior I displayed as a child/preteen. I'd like an outside answer.