We have a family birthday tradition to go out to eat as a family. The person whose birthday it is gets to pick the restaurant pretty much without restriction. We had intended to go to this Irish pub about 40 minutes away from the house. I discovered this pub because I went to it a few times with the girls dressed as a girl. I was out without my wife but with her knowledge and permission, except that the probably didn't know the name or location of the pub. There may have been 40 of use girls occupying the back section of the restaurant, so we weren't hidden to anyone who worked there. The other patrons might have caught on, or just wondered about the group of "tall girls"

I don't think I cut a memorable figure as either a girl or a guy, but I always dress to impress. Our waitress was cute and petite but what really stuck out was the color of her lipstick, so I asked her where she got it. Was I flirting with her on a girl-on-girl kind of way? Maybe! Probably!! IDK. Would she remember me if she saw me again? In girl mode, possibly / maybe. In boy mode, pretty doubtful.

Anyhow, I checked in with "the wife" (normally, I would say my wife, but I'm kind of PO's right now and I'm not sure if she deserves the "my") this morning and admitted that I had been to this pub before "dressed as a girl" but I didn't think anyone would make the connection. I asked her if this would be OK. I got a hard "No".

Should I just "suck it up" and go someplace else, or have some kind of Talk, version 2?