Hey y'all! I know, it's been a bit since I've posted and I'll be posting pics later on today. LOL..... Anyway, I had a conversation with my GG friend the other night. Of course first of all, she knows that I recently moved to north Mississippi, I now live close to Tupelo and when I go out en femme, I always go to Tupelo. Tbh, there's not really anything else around here worth going to while out en femme. LOL Now, most of my family (my mom and sister, in particular) live in north Mississippi as well and both of them work at restaurants in Tupelo and of course, I do my best to avoid them while I'm out CD'd and I don't go to the restaurants they work at, obviously.

While I was at a karaoke bar in Tupelo Friday night, I saw a woman walk in there that looked a LOT like my sister at first glance. It turned out to not be her, thank GOODNESS! LOL But, I told that to my GG friend and she brought up a very valid point..... She said that I can't hide forever, (meaning I can't hide my CD'ing from my family forever) and they're gonna find out eventually. Now, I've tried my hardest so far to hide my CD'ing from my family and up to this point, I've been successful at it. Shucks, I even had to pad lock Kimberly's closet at the place I moved out of cause my dad had a key to the place! LOL However, if my mom were to find out, I'm afraid that she would shun and disown me because of her beliefs. My sister, she would laugh her butt off and post it all over her Facebook, the rest of my family would find out that way, I'd get called that dredded "F" word that means gay by my family, especially my dad and I'd NEVER hear the end of it!

So now, I guess I'm looking for advice from anyone who may've been in this situation..... If you've hidden your CD'ing from family and they found out, what did you do about it? If my family finds out, what can I do about it?