Thread: My first public outing is planned.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My first public outing is planned.

My first public outing is now planned. After some recent conversations wife my lovely wife Deanna, she has said if I want to go out dressed I should, but not locally. I live in the UK and have done some research about places that may be more sympathetic to crossdressers. The Village in Manchester seems the best choice for me to try. My stepdaughter is very excited about my plans and supportive of my dressing. On telling her of my plans she wants to come with us. We live some 5 hours drive from Manchester so I plan to leave our home town and change in the car on the way. That way I can't back out on changing after arriving at the hotel. I have booked us some nice rooms in the Velvet Hotel right in the village. My amazing wife without telling me has booked me a makeover on arrival so I can look my best to venture out in the evening for a meal and drinks. I an so nervous as I have never been out of the house. But looking forward to it as well. A few of the lovely girls here on the site have offered to show us around the village which is amazing and so generous to offer their support. But I have declined
    Because as this is such a massive step for my wife and myself, I would mostly for my wife's sake be free to just dip our toe's in the water first and make sure she is comfortable in the bars we visit. I think I will just be enjoying it so much lol. I would love to bump into some of the lovely girls from here though, so will be scanning faces all the time. These girls have given me so much practical help and advice, hotels, shopping, makeovers, parking places to go. It is largely due to them that I feel able to make this huge step. I am sure they will know who they are if they read this. The love and support of my beautiful wife and stepdaughter is impossible to put into words how I feel about it. This trip is not for a few weeks but my wife has had me trying on different dresses to see which I should take. She has short listed 6 dresses and 2 other outfits for the trip which is 1 night and 2 days lol. So I will have to cut that down as I won't be able to get them all in my suitcase. There were things that I didn't have such as a shoulder bag, the wife has lent me a beautiful black leather Biba shoulder bag. If you are old enough to remember Biba lol. Bought a purse, and a jacket as hoping the weather will be nice. So think I am sorted now, just counting the days. Sorry if I have waffled on a bit just excited. Thank you for reading this girls.
    Stephanie.
    Last edited by StephanieCD; 07-31-2023 at 04:11 PM.