I wrote my last post about my embarrassing doctors appointment and my back pain and the great advice form Docrobbysherry and the crunches really help. I decided to take a day off work to rest my back and when my 3 year old granddaughter found out I wasn't feeling well she wanted to come and see me and spend the day to pamper me. Three year olds have a great imagination putting a blanket on me and asking me if I wanted anything and just cuddling to make me feel better. At one point we went in the yard and she went in the kiddy pool and when she got out she was disappointed her nail polish came off. She puts on her removable paint as nail polish and she asked me if I could put it on her. I was doing her nails and then she asked if she could do mine. Well from the nail polish it ended up putting make-up on each other and I put on a pokadot dress and Micky Mouse ears and she wanted to have lunch out back. When my wife came home she came out back to find the both of us eating lunch in the yard with me fully dressed and my granddaughter so excited jumping telling my wife she was having lunch with her girlfriend. My wife's first reaction was to look around and see if the niebours were out and then she dropped to her knees and started laughing so hard that tears were running down her face.My wife joined us for lunch and it was so much fun and when my granddaughter went for her nap I got changed.
Well as much it was amazing to be outside dressed it was so amazing that I really made my granddaughters day. One thing for sure she took my mind off my back pain.