Thread: I have come back . . .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have come back . . .

Over ten years ago I was active on this forum. Now I am back. This afternoon my wife joined me for a make-up session at Janet's Closet in Wyandotte, Michigan. During the thirty years of our relationship I had a beard. Last month she told me that maybe it was time for me to shave. I did and as a result she agreed to go with me. After the makeup session en femme she took pictures and suggested that instead of changing I should drive home (an hour away) and have been spending the evening still dressed and loving every minute of my day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]