I am at a point where I might be looking for a new place to live. Not sure where I'd move to and have the privacy I have here. (I live in the mountains of Colorado, Remote) I have privacy for sure one neighbor who surrounds me on all side. His house is over the hill and I'm invisible to the world other than the few times a year they gather cattle. Otherwise, I can close my gate and be invisible to the outside world.
I can Dress or undress at will. many times, I've been outside in just panties and flip flops. I can dress up whenever I want. My SO doesn't care when she is here. The neighbors might raise, an eyebrow if they knew and I might be the subject of conversation or aggressiveness from those that aren't willing to understand.
Denver or Colorado Springs are the closest Cities where there is potential for a social environment. 120 miles plus. Not much of a city girl but would love the social interaction. A girls night out requires a hotel and packing etc. No Shopping or coffee en fem. all the small-town girls know what I'm talking about.
I'm not sure I can live in a city comfortably.

I have a dear friend that would like to see me move to Merida Mexico. which is very accepting of Alternative lifestyles. In the Yucatan the Mayan people are very accepting

I'd love to hear the why and why nots, everyone has to say about where they live or would like to live. I have a limited knowledge of living this lifestyle outside of where I live, always in the mountains.

RAVen