My wife and I have had a further discussion about "the gay question", and my wife is apparently satisfied that I am not gay, I am not bi, and I don't want to experiment to be sure. I think she understands and accepts that she is the only person I want in my life from a physical or emotional POV.

The discussion has also been had regarding the clothes making her feel uncomfortable, and I have agreed that I will get rid of the clothes provided she is willing to support me as I when I face any future challenges, and that she accepts I will need an outlet of some kind.

One suggested outlet I have discussed with her is that she be more willing to go shopping for clothes with me, and will allow me to pick things out that I think she would look nice in.

Having the opportunity to browse and buy clothing will be extremely satisfying, moreso when I see how amazing clothes look on her. I simply don't like dressing any more. I dressed last week and felt bad before, bad during and embarassed afterwards.

We do have a stumbling block on this outlet however which is that my wife is seeing it in a positive and negative. On one hand she gets to add freely to her wardrobe, but on the other hand she is looking at it as "When C buys something for me, it is because it is something he wants to wear", which then puts the image into her head of me wearing womens clothes.

I don't know how to get around that, so what other outlets satisfy the need to CD?