Thread: Day of dressing, wife comments on the outfits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Day of dressing, wife comments on the outfits

My wife has had a medical procedure almost 2 weeks ago. Had to do with a cosmetic surgery thing. she has 2 pretty big black eyes for these 2 weeks. She has been home from work.

Well I have been not dressing these last 2 weeks also. I just got back from my business trip late last night and well darn it. Today I need to get all dolled up. I was dreaming about it last night.

So, first thing a good shower and close shave everywhere. I had my bra and matching panties out and put them on first, then t shirt and sleeping pajama pants over that. Then I started with my makeup. Foundation, mascara only to start. Once my wife woke up I mentioned i was going to "Doll Up" today. She said wow and go ahead.

I did for sure. I am on my 4th outfit so far. I am asking her if this top matches my print skirt and stuff like that. She is very helpful. I am finishing off the day with a pink sleeveless knit top and a short black knit skirt. Quite a look.

She rubbed my legs and told me that I have great legs. Overall this is a very good day.

4-25-24.jpg
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 04-25-2024 at 04:30 PM.