Hello all. I work part time in a liquor store, and one of my regular customers is a young attorney. We have been "flirting" for over a year and I always get a hug from her. We've even discussed going out sometime. She confided to me last year that she is bi, and i told her I had a secret I would also like to share sometime... just that time has not come.. until this evening.

Tonight she came in (we haven't seen each other in about a month), and the first thing she noticed was my eyebrows. i had just been to the salon last week for my eyebrows and pedicure. She walked up to me, stroking my eyebrow and said... "Did you do something to your eyebrows...? They look good! I like that a man takes the time to do things like that..." I was caught a little off guard and held a finger to my lips in case anyone should over hear... I confessed that I had them shaped recently and she again said how much she liked it, and said something about "metrosexual".

As she was leaving, she said that i would be getting pedicures next, and I answered, "What makes you think I don't already?"

So now the subject has come out, and as I promised, I emailed her to fill in the blanks. It will bee interesting to see what happens next... I could have a new GG buddy to hang with..!

On the other hand, having her notice so quickly makes me wonder how many other people have noticed and not said anything.... not that I really care what people think anymore!