Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

My cousin's easter dress when i was about 4.

My first TRUE experience was a pair of Hanes Alive support pantyhose. When I pulled them over my waist it felt so good I thought I'd pass out.........still feels that way actually;-)~
    Jonnie XOXO

My mother's bra. It looked so smooth and it was just laid out in the laundry room, begging me to wear it. It took me a week to get the guts to put it on.

My start

My first time was for a school play aged about 10. It was a pair of thick brown ribbed tights belonging to a girl I fancied, I had to wear them several times and there were hoots of laughter when myself and the other guy wearing them went into the class for the first time. Also had my first CD envy about then. Some boy got to wear a leotard and black tights for a Christmas play and I would have killed to have his part (he had two older girl minders to help him get dressed). Later I wore a blouse, skirt and tights for a cub scout event. It was around this time Ifell in love with Victorian underwear as a result of a school musical, one of the girls had a pair of bloomers and I was hooked on that as a costume I long to wear. By now I was hooked. I dressed in my mothers clothes whenever my parents were out (the advantage of being a latch-key child) or when I was ill (quite often). When I went to University I raided the lost property basket in the halls for knickers and tights and the one in the sports hall provided me with a couple of gym skirts and a swimsuit (still my favourite things, which sadly I currently don't have). I also bought myself my first undies from M&S, it was a bra and knicker set. My then girlfriend also loved to put nail polish on my toes and once a full make-up session.

Smile

The first thing that I wore was a pair of my mother's stockings.I wondered what they felt like . once I put them on I was hooked. I rubbed my hands up and down my legs and loved the silkyness of the stockings. Then pantyhose came along and I tried on a pair of my sisters pantyhose and dress and panties and was hooked again. Since then I was hooked for life. I would wear the pantyhose ,dress ,panties and heels every chance I got when I was alone in the house.I still wear a skirt, pantyhose ,panties, and heels till this day.

Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia..In the country

Yep!

Well it was probably in the late 50s when I found my sisters pettycoats in her closet and loved putting them on. I felt so pretty...
    HugsKisses
    Bobbie Jo

As early as I can remember, my mothers high heels.

Celtic Woman in training SiobhanW's Avatar
    The very first thing I remember....it was a girdle of my mom's. I underdressed in it almost the whole day. I must have been somewhere between 5-7 years old.
    It takes a real woman to handle this man, in a dress!
    "I really love that dress on you. I can only think of one place where it might look better."
    "Let me guess....on your bedroom floor?"
    "No, ON ME!"

My mother's heels. Sexy of course.

It was probably my Mom's high heels but that was soooooo long ago it is hard to remember!

seamed stockings with cuban heal

Back in the 50's thats the kind of stockings all the lady's wore. And as a little tyke they turned me on. So I had to try them on. And I got caught. I was so embarrassed. But nothing was ever said to me after the fact. So what the heck I might as well do this again. And the rest is history 50 some years later. Daviolin

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I was about 5 and there was a school play. My part was an angel and my costume was a long white dress which I think was my sister's first communion dress. When my mother put it on me, she said she could see thru it so I needed to wear one of my sister's slips under it, and then panties too because the slip bunched up on my white cotton briefs. I remember it like it was yesterday. The dress, slip and panties were all made of nylon, and I totally loved how I felt. I even put a mirror on the floor so I could walk over it and look up under my dress. How pervy is that?

My sister who is 2 years older loved how I looked, so every time she and I got time alone, she'd dress me up in her clothes. I was so much happier as a girl. Mom caught us a lot, but all she'd say is don't do that again, not go change.

By the time I was 12, she'd given up trying to stop us so I was usually a girl at home until I was 17. I tried to stop then, but of course I couldn't.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

It was my Mum's stage dress and I was about 4. What a sight!!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I was about 9 or 10 and was watching Edward Scissorhands in the scene where Kathy Baker took Edward in the back and straddled him and used his scissors to cut her top open... I thought that was so erotic and I put on my sister's bathing suit and straddled a pillow trying to emulate her.

mons velvet dress the feel of it really got to me

Panties and pantyhose were the first things i wore.. The sensation they gave me when I put them on. That was forty years ago and I still remember that first time, whenever I slip a pair of hose up my legs..

Great question!

I was in my early 20s when I first tried on black thong undies and a pair of thigh highs. Just loved the feel of the nylon and the sight of my legs in them.

First things

Mine were panties. I love the feel of silky panties. Not it's not only the panties but thigh high nylons and high heel shoes.

My little sisters panties and of course I had to try on her dress as well. And I was hooked for life.

Gloves

For me, a pair of my mother's gloves when I was about 13.

The were of thin soft black leather with a very fine grain, unlined and very short, ending just below the heel of the hand. They were kept in her bedroom, in a drawer of her dressing/makeup table. The only other things in the drawer were a pack of Max 120's cigarettes (not her usual brand) and a slim Colibri lighter. I never saw her wear these gloves, or smoke a Max. Apparently they were only used in the bedroom

I wore them a couple of times. They were very tight on me (which was part of their allure) and I must have stretched them out. The next time I went to put them on, I found a stern note to leave them alone. I never opened that drawer again.

I don't think this was the genesis of my fetish for leather gloves and long white cigarettes, but I'm sure it was a major reinforcement.
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    My Moms Bra and Panties. felt sooooo good.

First femme item.... easy!

I found a box of lingerie in a neglected corner of the basement when I was in the summer between 2nd & 3rd grade. Must have been 8 or 9 years old? It was my sister's stuff, stashed there temporarily because she was just staying the summer away from college.

I found a white nightshirt I guess you'd call it. White. Cotton. It was a little lacy but not audaciously girly. I put it on & felt like a million dollars. I have no idea what possessed me to put it on. I just can't say. I wanted to do it. And it was clear that it was terribly dangerous. But I knew how crazy feminine I'd feel.

Now that I'm "out" with my wife, I've been keeping my open for an item kinda like it to recreate that experience.
    I know she must be kind.
    When I look in her eyes,
    she goes with me to a blossom world...
    I'm pickin' up good vibrations.
    She's giving me excitations.
    Gotta keep those lovin' good
    vibrations a happenin' with her.
    - B. Wilson & M. Love -

Mine was Mom's panties and full nylon slip.I was about 4 or 5 late 50's Mom wore only full cut nylon panties and full slips ,with lots of lace.My father use to dress me and my 2 brothers in mom's cloths .He wanted girls.

the first thing I wore would be my sisters bathing suit and some of my mothers dresses and skirts it was very exciting

Smile

the first thing i wore was a pair of my moms stockings . i loved the way they felt . i was about 8 at the time .

I guess I was around the age of 10 or so. And I tried on one of my mother panty girdles. Well one thing led to another and some 40 years later. It is not just panties anymore.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"