Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: thoughts on high heels

I just love heels. My first were black pumps with a 4" heel. It took a few minutes, but after that, I was off and moving. I look at shoes all the time. If I find a pair I love, I get them and then have to find a new outfit. I'm a clothes horse for sure. I feel my most feminine when in heels, hose and a skirt that shows off my legs.

Hugs,

Cathy
    There is nothin' like a dame!

I started with my mother's shoes, of various heel types and heights, but I had virtually no trouble walking in them. Most of all, I loved and still love the look of women's shoes on my feet. I love the feel of sliding them onto my stockinged feet. As my feet got bigger, my mother's shoes no longer fit and I had to buy my own. I went a fairly conservative route because I was worried about getting the right fit through mail-order, so I picked low-heeled styles. I still order on-line, but occasionally I go into a shoe store that carries larger sizes and try them on. I enjoy it all, and like a lot of other girls, I feel as if I were born to wear heels. I have no trouble at all walking in them. My highest were 4". My main concern with very high heels is a health concern: very high heels cause some foot problems and Achilles and other leg area trauma.
    Since I'm quite tall for a woman, I tend to choose lower heeled styles now anyway.
    warmly, Linnea

My first time

I first came upon high heels when someone threw a pair of 4" wedge sandals over my back garden wall when I was 12 years old. I honourably put them on the wall in case someone came back for them. After a week they were still there and my family were all out so no-one could see and I put them on. I'd been meddling with crossdressing for about 5 years before but this was my first time with actual proper kit.

I put them on and walked up the garden path and it was like some drug hit me - I felt on another planet and I could walk no problem in them. I then had a little run in them (having always loved how ladies ran in high heels) and I immediately had my first ever sexual release. I didn't even know what the sensation was (innocent - but I found out about 2 years later) but it al felt so good my crossdressing accelerated hugely whenever I was alone in the house.

Now (decades on) the sexual element of crossdressing is right down the list of why I do it - but heels are absolutely fundametal to my crossdressing. If I was ever to consider myself as having a fetish, it'd be heels - of which I have about 30 pairs, mostly 5 1/2 inches..

Marina