Thread: Men's Gymnastics -- do they shave?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit

Men's Gymnastics -- do they shave?

I was just watching the Olympics.

Men's Gymnastics were on. Specifically the rings. Amazing physiques on the athletes, but I was noticing one of the Chinese gymnasts and he appeared totally shaved his underarms as well as his legs & his arms appeared to be shaved as well. Maybe just naturally sparse hair or I am convinced it is entirely gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Actually a lot of mail athletes, shave much of their bodies, including their legs. Probably the most notable are the swimmers that shave their whole body. I played football in college, and just about all of us shaved our legs from the knees down, because of all the taping we had to do, for support and to reduce sprains and muscle strains. Now I do it for a whole different reason, ha, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn NM View Post
    Actually a lot of mail athletes, shave much of their bodies, including their legs. Probably the most notable are the swimmers that shave their whole body. I played football in college, and just about all of us shaved our legs from the knees down, because of all the taping we had to do, for support and to reduce sprains and muscle strains. Now I do it for a whole different reason, ha, ha!
    Yes don't we all.

Jolene

as an asian myself and having a lot of asian friends, i'll say a lot of asian people also lack growing hair lol
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i guess that's an advantage sometime right Nicole?