Thread: Dreams

Question Dreams

I have crossdressed on and off since I was twelve, but have only really gotten into it in the past year. Thanks to this forum and the wonderful girls on it I have enjoyed exploring my other self to a greater degree. That said I wonder if anyone has had any dreams as a woman. I've experienced a number of these lately and I'm sure I'm not alone. How about it any CD dreams out there ?
    Just wondering,
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

I don't dream about crossdressing.... guess I'm living my dreams!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    I have this reoccuring dream about cd'ing. In this dream I am dressed and out in public and everyone knows that I am crossdressed and no one thinks anything of it. It is like it is acceptable to be this way. I am always very happy in this dream and feel so sad when I wake up.

What few dreams I remember I'm almost always dressed. Unfortunately, many have to do with getting caught.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Nice thread, Kimberly

After 10 years of CDing, I'm just now having an occassional CDing dream. Very rare tho. I've ALWAYS wanted a dream where I was a woman. But, so far: Daydreams, yes! Real dreams, no!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I first told my wife about my other side, I had CD Dreams for a while. Most of them were about being caught. Now that she has mostly accepted this part of me, and I have also come to accept myself. No more dreams about Cding.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I find it hard to remember dreams. That being said I do recollect the occasional one. So, I have never had a dream where I am a woman in it, but then I have never had a dream where I am a man either, I am just me, looking out through my eyes. Perhaps that's just me, but any dream I recall is never specific about my gender.

If I've not dressed for a while, a week or so, then I start to have lots of cd dreams. They take on all spectrums from being a gg to dressing and getting caught or just being a cd dressed and out and about. I have looked on these as my mind rebelling regarding not being able to express my female side for 'real', and that this proves to me how deeply imbedded my cd nature is: even my subconscious is a girl at heart!
    Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Dreams are our subconscious at work while we are sleeping. In mine, I morph back and forth as needed. As Karren pointed out, however, the real life adventures tend to be more exciting.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Kim
    I have also had dreams in which I was dressed and or partially dressed and I have either been caught or just in a situation that I should not have been in considering my state of dress.
    Now that I think about it I can not remember having any of these types of dreams since I have admitted to myself I am a cross dresser .
    I really believe that no matter what I am thinking about during the day if is really intense I tend to dream about it at night . I guess it is that subconscious thing working.
    Tomara

I am a vivid dreamer and a sleepwalker. Luckily for me, I very, very rarely have bad dreams. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of a dream and go right back to sleep to continue it. I never had dreams about crossdressing until I discovered this side of me. Now I am crossdressed in some of my dreams. I have never dreamed that I am a real woman, but have been very natural and comfortable when en femme in my dreams.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I have this reoccuring dream about cd'ing. In this dream I am dressed and out in public and everyone knows that I am crossdressed and no one thinks anything of it. It is like it is acceptable to be this way. I am always very happy in this dream and feel so sad when I wake up.
    Wow this is just the way most of my dreams go, wishful thinking I guess. I also have one where I'm doing my face in the mirror and me as a lovely woman is looking back. More wishful thinking. Thanks for all the other replies girls, it helps me feel like one of the group.
    LOVE, KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I rarely remember my dreams. However I find it a good exercise to do a kind of visualization of my feminization process as I fall asleep. I start going through the steps from shaving and showering to makeup to dressing and getting around in public as I fall asleep. Somehow it is very relaxing and has helped my confidence.

If some of this continues on in my subconsious as a dream while I sleep, then so much the better.

Banned Read only
    Dreams? Recently I got nightmares. It's about shopping. That nightmares are always made from the same pattern - I'm entering into store and picking some female clothes. All cashiers with shark smiles are looking at me, so I just grab the clothes and run away without paying for it... The chase begins then. Everyone tries to catch me, and the rest of the dream is weird chaos... I hate that stupid nightmares, they are ruining my attempts to gain confidence for my first shopping trip.

My CD dreams are few and far between. My dreams are always hectic and filled with random stuff that makes little to no sense, probably the result of my intensely overactive mind. Usually my CD dreams are not specifically about Cding, it just seems to pop up from time to time to make my dream life more awkward as I usually find myself dressed without reason and have to try and hide it from whatever else is happening in the dream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All the time, but I wake up and have to conform to the real world. Billie jean

I have dreams from time to time about CDing. I dream that I am all dressed up as a woman. But something always goes wrong and I get woke up before I find out what is going on..... I guess that is the worst.
    No, those are my Panties]

I don't usually remember my dreams, but over my lifetime have had quite a few about this. Some involve being caught dressed, and ultimately being accepted this way, more were of the type of being turned into a girl/woman (depending on the age I was when I had that particular dream). Most had happy endings, or at least until I woke up.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I often have dreams in which I am dressed, but never have any from a really female viewpoint. It is possible but unlikely, I think, that I do have such dreams and just do not remember them.

I have had dreams about cding. Mostly I'm just doing every day stuff while dressed. I don't know if my subconscious is telling me to go out or compensating me because I don't? My degree is not in the right field to figure that one out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    For someone who loves CDing as much as I do much the dreams I can remember for some reason don't involve dresses/skirts etc. but for some reason dogs. I have no idea why, I don't particularily like dogs.
    Last edited by avril findlay; 11-07-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I have dreams that I'm a woman all of the time and I love them.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I don't remember my dreams for very long but I had one last night where I was a woman, at least for part of the dream. My dreams are very random with a constantly changing story line so I think I changed back and forth between man and woman in this one. I won't remember a thing about it tomorrow.

Dreams

I always dream about various things. When I dream about dressing, it's always about some place where I'm being embarrased. Like walking down the street an something happens and I'm identified as a man in womens clothes. I always wonder if its quilt of being a CD.

Funny, but when I read Susan's post early in this thread, I thought, "Yep, that's the same thing I experience."

....In this dream I am dressed and out in public and everyone knows that I am crossdressed and no one thinks anything of it. It is like it is acceptable to be this way. I am always very happy in this dream and feel so sad when I wake up.
    However, she says hers is recurring; mine are a bit rare.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/