Thread: I don't believe it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I even surprise myelf.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Even now when I'm dressed and show some folks my license, they say: "No way!"
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    If I came out to everyone I think it would be a surprise to very few people. All of my relatives know including my 25 year old son because my ex-wife outed me to everyone during the divorce 13 years ago. My close friends have probably noticed my long fingernails and pierced ears a long time ago. I don't think I am fooling anyone and I am not trying to. There are times that I want to reveal this part of me to everyone I know but am hesitant to do so because I feel this would just be too much for them to understand. I might be wrong in this reasoning and hope that I am. I only want to be accepted for who I am and I am close to achieving that goal.

Yes, I think almost everyone would be surprised. But then I'm weird in one or two other ways too ...
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

I would shock everyone I know. I don't think anyone except my wife has any idea.
    SamiLiving in feminine bliss

Everyone that I know would be floored. It would be totally unexpected. that`s why I remain in the closet.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    It shocked me for a long time!! Yes, I think many people I know would be surprised but I also think that they would very, very, very quickly drop into one of three boxes: Intolerance, Tolerance or Accepting.

Sarah...