View Poll Results: What activities have you done while dressed?

Voters
429. You may not vote on this poll
  • I stay in the bedroom when I crossdress.

151 35.20%
  • I have attended costume parties dressed.

105 24.48%
  • I drive around in my car while dressed.

235 54.78%
  • I go shopping and/or out to eat while dressed.

144 33.57%
  • I go to movies, museums, or do sightseeing while dressed.

68 15.85%
  • I only attend support group meetings or GLBT bars while dressed.

43 10.02%
  • I go anywhere I want to while dressed.

119 27.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What have you done while dressed?

Carol loves lipstick Carol Crossdress's Avatar

Out and About

I've had several makeovers but only once did I drive back to my house while I was still dressed. I was scared to DEATH!! I read the posts about how all you have to do is have the right attitude but...

i was very shocked at the results. makes me want to reconsider staying in my bedroom.

I don't drive but that means I have to use public transport which is harder. I will now do anything I want dressed and that is brilliant!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I like the poll but felt a little foolish when i answered it (i stay in the bedroom), i wish i had the confidence to go out like alot of you, but at the moment im too worried about being seen.

Crys x

When I lived in Fla. I was in a much bigger city than I am here in Tn., so I was able to go and do anything a GG would do without anyone as much as batting an eye. I don't try to do that here in a bible belt small hick town, it is not safe! I voted the last choice, since i had been able to....

Aspiring Member
    I walk around my entire apartment dressed. I also forgot to say anywhere else that I had a job cleaning a building by myself for a while that I used to drive to dressed as a man, but would change before I started working, and change back before I drove home. Wish I could do that now.

When I can dress, I stay in the house. Sometimes I go outside but make sure the coast is clear. I live in a housing area so there are alot of folks around most times of the day.

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    I went to work once dressed. Nobody else was there, it was one of the most thrilling moments of my dressing carear lol

Smile

Once I dressed up as a maid on Halloween at a small bar in a 4-star hotel! I knew the bartender and she was quite supportive!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Banned Read only
    Shopping, eating, with GGfriends. CD friendly pubs and clubs fully dressed on my own.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Gosh, more like what haven't I done while dressed ! I answered "I go anywhere I want to while dressed" because that's what I actually do. I go wherever I want to and do things a woman of my age might do. Often (but not always) my wife is with me and we go out as girlfriends. The places we go most are restaurants for dinner and shopping at the mall. Then there's various events with our TG group the River City Gems like socials and whatnot.

I guess the the last time I did something that was quite a thrill was when my wife and I were bridesmaids for a wedding. I had to go to a bridal store for a fitting ... en femme of course. There were several GGs and their daughters in the boutique. I felt a little bit nervous about getting read but in the end only one older lady gave me a "knowing smile"
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 11-26-2008 at 10:46 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I've been out walking, driving, and been to a couple of support meetings.

Vacation

I been on vacation stayed beachfront and felt the sun sand and surf100_0059_00-640x480.jpg

100_0061-640x480.jpgWhile there we're walking looking for shells and walked right up on people , got a few looks, don't know if i was made or not

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    Going to work and going to family functions are about the only things I wont do dressed these days
    That about sums it up for me too.

Gen

Gosh, I love all the responces to this question. For me, I do so much more now then I did 5 years ago and the reason is becasue of reading what my "sisters" are brave enough to do themselves. Shopping now is a joy, not a nervious experiance. And the friends Jenny has made out in the real world, well, I cant tell you how much joy I get from another women engaging in conversation with me as Jenny

This post is not a compition.....I do more as a girl then U do, it is a chance to help another girl grow in her confidence, to enjoy who she is and accept yourself for that person.

I have been going to chat rooms now for about 6 years, and I want to thank girls just like you who have helped me grow through seeing their experiances. Because of seeing what you have done I have gained the confidence to be all I can be as Jenny. I only wish I would have had this oppertunity 30 years ago.

It is appropriate that this is Thanksgiving, Thank You All so much.

Jenny Do.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    For me a better question would be what HAVEN'T I done dressed. Going to work and going to family functions are about the only things I wont do dressed these days .
    [SIZE="3"] Same goes for me too, but even at work I do push it for that's my own hair. I have left work in women's jeans and a casual top under my jacket, my foundation on so all I had to do was change my earrings, jacket and finish my make-up. The fear of losing my job is the only thing that stops me from coming out to work. Some of my family knows and many of my friends. It just feels so right so why hide it. [/SIZE]

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ladies_Out_and_About/
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]