Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amateur CD Film

Amateur CD Film

I'm an amateur videomaker. Do we have any other Spielberg wannabes out there?

I have a great (at least I think so) idea for a cross dressing short film. Who's with me?

Here's the synopsis: A businessman has this gorgeous female boss who wears killer suits a la Sarah Palin.
    One day she calls the man into her office and says we have some VERY important clients coming in from overseas. I have been in contact with them for months with e-mail and they are planning to meet with me at the Ritz-Carlton next week. But here's the thing:
    I have a family emergency and I cannot be there.
    You are the only other person in the company who knows my presentation. They are expecting to do business with a woman, so you are going to have to become me....

you see where this is going? lol

Can't wait to see it. Good luck.

I have a camera, scene lighting systems and work dressed fem for the right price!! haha...I think it would be fun, keep us informed.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I love the idea! And I've written quite a few t girl stories. How does the guy react? Does he just go for it?

Let me know if you want some help with it
    My email address is MarciManseau@bluefrog.com

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Carrie Ann I think you have a great idea. You should have a hit film! Be sure to let us know when it is released!

Eileen

How does he react? He says:

You mean I have to REPRESENT you right?

She says:

No, I said you have to BE me. We're going shopping. And STOP talking like a guy. Work on your feminine voice!

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Could be ok, but i'm growing tired of the two standard TG movies.

The 'life-story' drama movie and the 'people forced to CD by circumstances' comedy.

I've heard a lot of gay filmakers are starting to explore other genres from a gay perspective. Horror movies where the main characters just happen to be gay for example.

You know what I'dlike to see? Some TG films where the main character just happens to be fabulously TG, doesn't struggle with being TG but just is blatently TG.

Like perhaps a western buddy film, only the buddies are a MtF and a FtM! Neither because they have to, both because that's just who they are!

There are lots of kinds of films that could be made like that on a variety of budgets. And by not being apologetic over the CDing, by not having an excuse for the CDing I think it could have a real positive impact.

I like the TS character on Ugly Betty. Too bad they didn't use a real TS. (Not that Rebecca Romijn isn't a fine actress)

How about a bit of a twist.

The "businessman" is in fact an "out and about" CD working and living full time at this same company as "assistant" to the female boss, and has to learn all about the business from the persepctive of "the boss" . Makes the sale and as a result is promoted, gains confidence and starts his/her own company in competition with the original boss.

The CD aspect will be more of a side note rather than the main focus of the film.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

How about more along the lines of:

Bob, here is the chance you have been waiting for.

Taking over for you? Yes but........

Also for you to wear that skirt suit I saw hanging in your car last week. You know, your "girlfriends" dry cleaning.

Just what are you saying? It was mine?

Yes Bob

Well it isn't

Oh OK then, my mistake........

By the way Bob one more thing,

Your bra is showing.

No its.............. damn.

I'll see you, or err me on Monday then?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Carrie Ann, I like the idea...

Let's add a little "reality" and give him a month to get ready.
    During that time, his boss offers him intensive training from her growing up as a little girl to becoming the attractive and successful female executive. Everything from how to dress, how to speak, how to act, etc. He gets tested at the end of every session.

After an initial resistance to the whole idea, he begins to enjoy the feel of female attire and admire the way he looks. He takes more of an active role and genuinely seeks her advice.

The last week before she has to attend her family matter, she takes him "out" to see if he can pass. He is amazed at the different way he is treated, both good and bad, but ultimately he passes and is now ready to present to the client.

The best part is after the deal is consummated, he realizes through deep introspection, that he has no desire to go back to the way he was. He has tasted womanhood and now yearns to go all the way!

Just some thoughts!

Jacqui

Sounds just like the one scene from near the end of "Just like a woman' where our hereo.. heoine... gives that kick ass presentation as a woman...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

How Hollywood would do it!

Turns out the stunning GG boss is a witch!

Turns the guy into an actual GG that looks just a gorgeous as she is! For the week she's out of town!

He/she meets clients, and has some incredible experiences during that week. During which, he/she learns what being a fem GG is like!

She returns, expecting him/her to want be changed back ASAP. Because, if he isn't returned to his male mode, he'll soon be forced to remain a GG forever.

He has 24 hours to decide! Which identity will he choose? Hmmm?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Did you find your plot in "Fictionmania?" You could have a sequel in which a young man is sent to live with his aunt.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Did you say casting call for Sara Palin?... :-)

I would like to see a CDing movie with the perspective of how the SO's and society are supposed to act with a CDer. Or it could also be how they think they are supposed to act. My story would revolve around a CDer who is still in the closet, but everyone knows. The CDer is worried about coming out, but in the end discovers its a non-event.

Banned Read only
    I went to college for tv broadcasting so I have quite a bit of knowledege. I also have a cam/steadycam jr. and editing gear. let me know.

Carrie I like the idea i do short movies and would be willing to help you with your project.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Banned Read only
    CarrieAnne, I think its a great idea. I'm hoping that eventually I may find a tv part in film or theatre here in Adelaide, (although other acting is just as important).

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Turns out the stunning GG boss is a witch!
    or an Evil Faery!!!!!

*giggles*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    or an Evil Faery!!!!!

*giggles*

Zarabeth
    And just who did you have in mind for the Evil Faery part, Hmmmmm?

Wait...lemme guess!

Sure,dress your character like Sarah Palin (very hot) but for God's sake give her a brain!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oh, come on, Brooke!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Smith View Post
    Sure,dress your character like Sarah Palin (very hot) but for God's sake give her a brain!
    I'm NOT just picking on Sarah here!

But, when's the last time u read about a famous, attractive woman with a brain? Brittany, Linzy, etc., etc.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Smith View Post
    Sarah is one sharp woman, in spite of what the Democrats and their lapdogs in the media would like you to think.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm NOT just picking on Sarah here!

But, when's the last time u read about a famous, attractive woman with a brain? Brittany, Linzy, etc., etc.
    History is filled with them.

There is a chess grand master who is a swimsuit model!
    http://webworldnow.blogspot.com/2008...-champion.html

I wish I could find the link but I believe the Dallas Cowboys had a cheerleader a few years back that was a scientist at NASA.

Jen