Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD New Year's Resolutions!

I need more speed!

My resolution centers around make-up! I need to be able to do a good job at a must faster pace. My goal is to be able to make a 30 minute transition by the end of summer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I feel more complete and happier now than I ever thought possible

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    My CD resoulution is to go to full time and go to more CD groups.

My resolution is to increase self acceptance and be more out with my friends.

My main goal for this year is to loose some weight and to get some bills paid off, That way next year I can set a goal for more clothes.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    One of my resolutions a couple of weeks ago was to go out en femme but I did that last night.
    Another resolution is to start the ball rolling for my transition which will hopefully be in the next couple of weeks if I can get the time off work.
    My other resolution is to find a new job, preferably better paid so I can buy more clothes and accesories.

I do need to lose some weight also, at least 30 pouinds.
    Last edited by Carole Cross; 01-01-2009 at 03:36 PM.
    living the dream

Mine are as follows :
    -Go out dressed
    -Join a CD support group
    -Lose 4 dress sizes

Just a few of many that i have!

Happy new year to all

[SIZE="2"]2009 Plans CD related.
    Go to the Vegas convention later in the year.
    Learn how to do makeup, having trouble with that one.
    Try hitting the Oakwood club up in L.A. Will ricon it in Male mode.
    Go out dressed for the first time.
    Go shopping for the first time. Up till now its internet only.
    Try and meet an accepting g/g to have some fun with.
    Drop 10 more lbs.
    Stimulate more breast growth.

Happy New Year All

Tonya[/SIZE]

hmm lets see, ..
    - Get my eyebrows shaped
    - SHOP WAY MORE
    - Get good at makeup
    - Acheive a feminine voice (haha god damn that'll be hard)

I think I was going to try and acheive all them last year, but The pink fog left me for like 6 months and its only just came back , All the more excuse to go into high gear

1 go out in the car, 2 do my make up better 3 find heels that fit. 4 lose about 60 lbs make my doctor happy(lol)

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar

this coming year...

having moved out on my own, i will shop more since i have lots of closet space...lose weight and work on my girlish figure...work on movement and dance and voice. and most of all dress up and go out!

"...what good is sitting all alone in your room, come hear the music play..."

My general goals are pretty much the same as they have been: lose weight, get out en femme more, practice my smile and my walk and my voice.
    I also want to tell my daughter my whole story (she knows a little), develop some GG friendships that have started and in which my CDing is known, and enjoy going out thoroughly.
    I hope to spend an evening at a club or do some other activity with my GG friends.
    warmly, Linnea

My goal is to continue slowly coming out to friends and neighbors so I can stop hiding and be myself.

I made a couple of resolutions this year:

1. Dress more, get better at my own makeup, and enjoy my look

2. Join a support group to help me explore my dressing much more than I have so far

3. Build friendships with other CDs, either on this forum or any place I can find one willing to be my friend

I don't like to make resolutions, but I do have some hopes and dreams for the coming year.

I took some pics of myself dressed at home recently and was horrified at how much weight I have put on - far too much snacking and not enough exercising! At 6ft0 I am over 240lbs. I want to be under 200 by the summer.

My main dream would be to explore coming out to my wife. Only a couple of times during our 18 year marriage have I had the opportunity, but both times have chickened out, mainly because of some comments she had made about CDs shopping in the store she used to work in.

I would also love to pluck up the courage to go out dressed as Sandra. Presently I go shopping in drab, but often wearing not so obviously female clothes (i.e. girlie jeans, women's pants, almost gender neutral tops), always underdressed. This would involve shaving my goatee off, doing something about my body hair and getting a wig (I'm bald/have a shaved head). Strangely my wife hates my facial hair and for some reason I can't explain I always resist her attempts to shave it off!

Maybe if I could come out to my wife the rest would be easy.

Anyways, Happy New Year to you all!

The more I read, the more I want to do. I think I'll begin by perfecting my look and attempting to go out more, very scarry.

Banned Read only
    I guess by OC, you mean Orange County? In that case, go for it!!! I used to work down that way, and I must say they are a pretty open-minded bunch of people, so long as you can handle a bit of teasing

Oh, and to answer the question: I don't believe in a point in time for making resolutions. I make them constantly.

Three that I'm willing to commit to:
    • Get my ears pierced - A fairly inexpensive procedure, and almost no chance of accidentally busting the closet door. But it'll sure feel nice wearing danglies around the apartment!
    • Get into a better personal hygiene routine - Everything needs a little work, but shaving more often and doing a better job of keeping my legs and such moisturized are a couple big ones.
    • Spend less money on my femme side - Yes, you read that correctly. After a full semester, the fact that I'm once again a poor college student is starting to sink in, so I need to stop buying new stuff and figure out how to get more use out of what I have.

That said, there are plenty of things I'd like to do—go to a salon (even if it's just for the "men's grooming manicure"), head to a club while dressed, and (who knows?) maybe go out with another man and see where things lead—but I doubt (to differing degrees) whether my lifestyle, personality, and financial status will allow it.