Thread: able to dress

able to dress

.Jenny have been able to dress almost all day Saturday while wife went shopping with sister's dressed in black skirt with green shell and a green multi coloredgeen jacket with my 4" black pantent heels and full make-up andwig wife left me a list of todo's because she knew i was going to dress i vacummed the house did the clothes and the dishes and was able to sit and read from this site and tonight she is off to aher knitting club and i'm dressed in a wine colored trutle neck sweater and a long wine patterned skirt and my 4" black boots while writing this she is giving me a little space and talking i truley enjoy myself when i'm Jenny take care may everyone have a blessed night
    a server

Lovely

Sounds like a wonderful time. Do you ever dress for the day while your SO is home? Is it only something you do when she is going to be out? Just interested.....I am going to my SO's on Sat. to cook dinner for her. I don't know if I will dress or not, might go full femme, she enjoys it, and of course, so do I.

Quote Originally Posted by mykhelee View Post
    Sounds like a wonderful time. Do you ever dress for the day while your SO is home? Is it only something you do when she is going to be out? Just interested.....I am going to my SO's on Sat. to cook dinner for her. I don't know if I will dress or not, might go full femme, she enjoys it, and of course, so do I.
    i only dress when she is out she doesn't approve of Jenny but well compliment when she returns to a clean house she has been a little more understanding lately maybe one day i will be able to dress and let her see Jenny
    a server

I need to get myself some boots post haste.

Heels are sexy.
    Boots are sexier.

You mean that your SPOUSE wears your clothes to go shopping ? Why don't you go with her enfemme ?

If you can't at least you can enjoy dressing during the day

JoAnne Wheeler