Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dating Men

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    ...........If/when I was at the point where I was comfortable going out in public en femme and I had a male friend who knew about my cding, I might actually venture out with him, BUT that would be the exact same as if I was in guy-mode. Not really a date, but rather just getting together with a buddy who had no interest in me aside from our mutual friendship. That is probably the closest I'd ever get to your initial question, but again, I don't consider that a date.........
    If my friends were cool with my cd'ing I might also consider that if I had my look down 100% and was single. Don't think I'd have to worry about being picked on though as most of my friends are former bouncers or bikers. I would probably only do it though on something like Halloween.
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 02-12-2009 at 03:16 PM.