Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the most girly car you can think off??????

Banned Read only
    Well I do know I have been seeing alot more GG's driving trucks anymore these days even the big 4 door dually truck's. If I had a choice it would be a pearl blue metalic supper duty dodge, with red velvet seats, along with a Convertible Eclipse Spider metalic red,

Aspiring Member
    I think I see the vast majority of VW Beetles being driven by females, although I also notice a lot of women driving SUV's and trucks these days, so the stereotypes don't necessarily fit.

In my own observations driving to work, I would say the Renault Clio, Ford KA and Toyota Yaris are very much girly cars. I have a Yaris myself, and wouldn't change it for the world.

[SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    A mini-van.....it screams soccer mom
    Drumming, My other hobby

1970 Mini Cooper

VW Beetle

Fiat 500

Yes, I like tiny, old cars from europe.

When I see that 57 T Bird, the movie American Graffiti comes to mind with(I think) Suzanne Sommers driving & Richard Dreyfus going crazy. So I guess it makes it a classic chick car for me.

My Saturn SC2

Banned Read only
    A GG at work says all Audis are girly.

I think the new VW Beetles are.

[size="4"]2cv[/size]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Hello, kitty!

Just when you think you've seen everything.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

And more:
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

And I think the saddest thing is, if you told me I could have the Ferrari for free, as long as I kept it painted that way, I'd have to......just walk away.
    So, for all you GG's who have teenage macho sons and you don't want them borrowing your car, now you have a way.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    I vote for the new Ford Ka. It's so comfortable, easy to drive and with enough room for all our shopping bags.

I'm quite sure it has been designed thinking of women.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    when I think of frills and lace and pretty feminine girl I picture a VW cabrolet convertable ...Now that's a girls car totally..
    I observe plenty of women in SUVs and pickups as well as BMW convertibles and Mazdas but the VW Cabriolet still rests in my mind as a female-only car (maybe it is the VW Eos now.) When you add these wheels and a female colour you have a fair candidate:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3052219

Intertwined certainly has a winner...

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    A new Beetle convertable, a Mini convertable or a Miata.
    I agree, particularly with the VW Beetle, with or without the flip top. And wait a minute, I used to drive a Miata. Wish I still had it.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    A GG at work says all Audis are girly.
    Agree here too, I think the little Audi TT is particularly feminine.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    Mustang. no doubt whatsoever.
    Hi Laura

I don't know if the Mustang would be the "most" girly, but it certainly should be right up there! I drive a 2007 Mustang myself and have noted roughly a 4 or 5 to 1 ratio of women to men driving them! The funny thing is I didn't realize this when I bought the car, I just bought it cause I loved it and it appealed to me. It has been an added bonus though to find that so many women seem to love them too!

Pauline

I see so many women driving so many different cars, it's hard to tell if there is any one more girly than another. But here's a little tidbit of useless information. In the mid 1950s Dodge built a model aimed exclusively toward female buyers. It was called La Femme, and was built as a full size Dodge Royal Lancer with pastel colors inside and out and feminine touches like a matching rain cape, hat, and umbrella. I don't recall seeing very many on the road with women owners, but my next door neighbors had one in two tone pink, and it was the husband who drove it. Go figure
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

V-6 Mustangs, yeah.

V-8 Mustang GT's are driven mostly by men.
    Sami

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    VW Beetle. I rarely ever see a man driving one.
    That's what my wife says ... it even has a little flower in a vase on the dashboard
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    A new Beetle convertable, a Mini convertable or a Miata.
    I think I'd like to have a little red Mazda Miata (MX5) I think it would go well with me in one of my black and white dresses
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    V-6 Mustangs, yeah.

V-8 Mustang GT's are driven mostly by men.
    Yes I have noticed that trend as well. Of course mine is the V-6 variety, I am not planning on racing anyone, and prefer the better gas mileage to the extra power in the GT. I just want to look good driving down the road in my sexy car!

Pauline

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Toyota Rav-4 SUV any color. I have maybe seen 1 guy ever driving one.

I vote for a Miata.

Yep, V-6 Mustang.

btw, I drive an Altima Coupe; kinda girly I guess although it's fast as hell. My wife drives a four door, bright red, 4x4 Ford F150 pickup truck. Go figure. O

something sporty

Something sporty like a Mazda Miata or a Saturn Sky. Top down wind in my hair riding around this beautiful country.