Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: underdress versa fully dress

Perfect bra for underdressing. I like the strapless varient to be able to remove it quickly if needed. Most strapless ones now have those nice molded foam cups that get you the nice boob shape. But for underdressing, you don't want that. Wacoal has it's expensive Halo bra. But I found a Lilyette bra, Tailored Strapless Minimizer Bra (Style 939) has non-foam cups and stands a chance at underdressing.

When I'm around the house, I'm always wearing something femme. Sometimes I'm totally dressed from the neck down, other times I wear just pantyhose or tights. When I go out underdressed, I wear a panties under tights or just just panties.
    Cary

panties everyday and wear panties and cami or chemise to sleep in