Thread: First night out with local gender group!

First night out with local gender group!

Angel and I had another first tonight.....we went out to dinner with the Sacramento Gender Association. We had never been out with a group of other TGirls before. There were 16 people at the social, which was at a nice restaurant that is located inside a women's (lesbian) nightclub. The SGA is an "open" group, with more TS members than CD members, but the whole TG spectrum was represented at the dinner. All the girls were very gracious to us. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience!

After dinner, Angel and I were going to filter into the club for some dancing, but we were frightened away by the hideous karaoke noise that was emanating from within. So we went off with one of the girls, Julia, a gorgeous young pre-op TS, to the gay club down the street. Alas, they were having country and western line dancing when we got there.....but eventually they pumped up the house music at 10:30. Then....yes....we hit the dance floor!

At one point during the evening, Angel nearly had a heart attack when she recognized two women from her workplace in the club! Julia and I both told Angel to relax because no one was going to recognize her in a million years. As far as we know, they didn't even look at her, even though our paths crossed several times.

We will definitely meet up with the group again, maybe at next month's social. It was an evening to remember!
    Last edited by Marla GG; 08-28-2005 at 04:04 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Banned Read only
    Wow that sounded like fun. Glad you enjoyed yourselves....hey what's wrong with Country

Should have walked up to the girls and introduced yourselves. What are they going to do at work? Everyone would be wondering why they were there also lol.

Tristen Cox
    Very cool, good thing they didn't recognize either of you You's better get ta bed now it's 2 in the morning.

PS: Hold that avatar

Looks and sounds like you two had a wonderful time Marla. Congrats to you both and thanks for sharing your pics and experience with all of us babe!

That really does sound like fun!! I must agree with Amy though, whats wrong with country? Line dancing i understand, but good ole' feel good boot scootin'? I'm glad you both enjoyed it!!!!!!!!! Sounds great!!!

......Melissa...........
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Well you two girls just seem to be having a ball together and i'm so pleased for you

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

You two make a cute couple,glad you both had a wonderful time.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Glad you both had a great time, the pics are lovely. I planning on visiting a support group in NYC this Sept. I love the forum but i still get lonely, it be wonderful to chat with other sisters in person.

Platinum Member
    way cool you two are realy getting out and haveing some fun way to go ....

Sounds like you 2 had out whiz-bang of a time. As far as the people you saw from work, don't worry. Isn't it the dream of every lady to get out, enjoy and blend in? It just proves that we are everywhere. :Power: And who knows where we will pop up. :eyes:
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Marla and Angel,

Your outings keep getting better and like others have said, you are inspiring the rest of us to do more.

Thanks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Congrats on yet another great outing for you two Marla! You are having so much fun. I also have to say, I love the avatar pic too! It's very coooool. Later, Olivia

that must of been fun. im jealous! wish i could do that

I am so happy that the both of you had a great time.

Adrianne.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG
    After dinner, Angel and I were going to filter into the club for some dancing, but we were frightened away by the hideous karaoke noise that was emanating from within.
    I'm a firm believer in karaoke-free zones.

Sounds like you and Angel had a wonderful time. Any plans for Rainbow Festival next weekend?
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Another great adventure! You two are going to being showing up just about everywhere before long. Keep it up.

The last time I was in a karaoke bar I decided that I wouldn't go back until I memorized (again) the Monty Python "Lumberjack Song", so I would have something to contribute.... :whistling
    Phoebe