Thread: going out in florida

Talking going out in florida

so i got to go out to a lgbt bar in n.w. florida. cool thing is i got to go with 4 GG's. of course i will post pics later. had a great time, and got to talk to other crossdressers(first time in person.) i had such a good time i went back3 days later. then as i was staying with a girlfriend, i found out that her mom, who we where staying with, was cool with me dressing, so i got to wear forms and different outfits during the day. how cool is that????

very cool wish i was you. sounds like a blast.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Good for you Sally on your first day out. It's a wonderful thing to have a GF and her mom in your corner.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

How Cool

I am hoping to spend some time in Key West this spring or summer!

Your adventures sound amazing!

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

super cool to be sure - glad you had a great time - sure wish I could do that - Ellen