Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aware of the clothes

Silver Member
    Great coments from previous posts! Whatever "turns us on" in sight, sound, taste, or feeling is a matter of personal preference at the moment. That is why we are called individuals.

yes it is the best feeling isn't it - I absolutely love wearing my pantyhose every day in the cool weather - just continur to enjoy it - Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1966 View Post
    I wonder if this explains things for you, if you wear clothes over and over your body becomes desensitised. :

Sarah, I believe that this is on the right track. I underdress all the time at least panties, to remind myself of who i am when dressed in drab. i loose consiousness of the panties in no time as i become tuned into whatever work or chore i am doing. the one garment that keeps me aware totally is a Bra. that garment is one that i must be aware of as people may see it, the straps will move, reminding me it is there. and this is a garment i don not get to wear every day...so i'm not desensitised to it. the skirts and dresses also make me feel more feminine as they require attention to how i move, how i sit, how i straighten the garment before i sit. these thoughts, bring me back to ...i am in girl mode now, so act accordingly. i am sure if i did all these things every day, instead of several times a month...there would be no thought process to any of it... it would be 2nd nature...or maybe 1st nature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

My wife is more the Tshirt and boxers kind of woman around the house. Outside the house tshirt and jeans maybe sometimes a nice top. She thinks the mens section has a better selection (go figure) I on the other hand think the womens section is the better place to shop for clothes.

I'm the girlie girl who likes all things frilly the more frilly the better it is to me.

When we first met she didn't even wear a bra and if she did it was a sports bra. I was the driving force behind her starting to wear actual bras now i've got her into the frilly lace bras and thats about as far as she will go with frilly stuff. the rest of her closet looks like a mans rack of clothes. Most of her tops are grey or black only a handful of feminine colors purchased at my request to see her in those colors.
    Yes I do!! understand the rush of the feel of my underclothes I to wear panties 24/7 with the wifes blessing.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Yes, I know that it all seems to challenge the brain. I don't know why it feels so god either.

But I have reached of of not caring why. I just enjoy.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Ido not know if GG's are aware of theclothes but I would surmise they are. They know they have to move, bend, and sit differently in a skirt than slacks. I would think they are aware they mustwalk differently in heels tan flats or tennis shoes. I would also think they would be aware of sexylinger, why else would they but undies with lace to wear sometimes yet plain ones other times.

As for myself I know I am very aware of the above.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    its definitely a rush for me, my girl who models sees lingerie as work clothes! haha so no thrill for her!

but as we grow together i noticed my style has slowly influenced her to become a more well rounded woman!

My wife (when she was much younger) always wore matching underwear. She always said it was very sensual and made her feel very sexy. She looked very sexy too! She doesn't wear that sort of underwear anymore, but I do. And I definately feel a rush, wearing slinky underwear and lingerie under my female clothes, or male clothes for that matter. Although I dress male for work, I always wear female undrwear. It makes me feel good, and I am almost always aware I am wearing it. And it is very sensual.

Brooke.

I've found that every time I've started doing something new in terms of dressing, it soon starts feeling 'normal'. To that point that now I wear a bra almost every day and am only aware of it perhaps 2-3 times a day when I have to adjust a strap or something.

I don't have the luxury of dressing totally very often outside the house, but can go entire weekends fully dressed and know that even after that short period of time I stop being aware of the clothes. I can imagine that a GG who has been wearing such things for decades probably never noticed any difference, any more than we'd be very aware, from moment to moment, of the difference between wearing a t-shirt as opposed to a button down dress shirt.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    The degree of sexiness I feel when I wear the more intimate apparel has more to do with who I'm with than what I've got on. In other words, if I'm alone wearing lingerie, it won't do all that much for me. I do buy pretty underthings to wear everyday, but once they're on and under my clothes, they don't feel any differently to me than the plainer variety.
    The reason I enjoy dressing up and looking more feminine has more to do with the positive responses I get than how the clothes feel on me. I hope this helps.
    Reine, have you ever put on, let's say, exquisite lingerie or fine apparel, and just loved the tactile feeling, or it changed your mood, how it made your body look, or you felt more feminine/womanly than before you put it on? That's what I feel, just wondering if this is a trait women can have, or if it's really just a TV/TS trait.

What is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Christine 2 View Post
    Is normal "for me to dress in women's underwear

Even when out shopping
    I wear girdles all the time. I love being controlled by them and love adding stockings or gartered tights to complete the look and feel even under jeans. Shorts require just a great panty girdle like one of my Ragos. With long boot cut jeans some of my chuncky heeled boots feel great. At night I wear a teddy or long slip to bed every night. Then the glasses always color coordinated.

GG's have become use to the feel. I enjoy being underdressed. Panties, pantyhose, bra and a short full vanity fair slip. The short full slip tucked into your slacks and under your DRESS shirt. Yup, a nice feeling.

Feeling Good about yourself

I work from home and my wife knows I wear women's panties that's it. It's a thrill, a rush and I enjoy it she knows that. But once she leaves in the morning I have the opportunity to turn into Abbey. Some days I dress, some days I don't. If there is a lot of pressure on my with work I immediately look to Abbey. By putting on hose, a bra and a dress and some spiked heels I feel I can do my job better quicker and more confidently. Don't know what it is but just feel so much better about myself. Each person is different. To each their own. Unfortunately today in plain sweatpants but this afternoon I feel I may Abbey come out and play dress up since my contractor outside is leaving soon.. Have a great day.

Definitely after awhile I don't notice as much. I used to really notice my legs after shaving but now after 3 years I notice them more when I haven't. I don't dress often enough to take it for granted, I love the feel of the panty line when I wear them to work.