Thread: Name help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi iloveps i got my name originally from a girl i new years ago that really suited her name another choice was chantelle or chloe your name should be who you feel like

HAHA!

@marcia

you have no idea how much i love woody allen so the sleeper reference definitely is appropriate. I will definitely take diane (Di) into major consideration!

How about Marie? Or Kylee? I dunno where Marie came from, but Kylee is 1 letter away from Kyle?

Diane is looking a winner and a very fine one too, iloveps.
    Beth has always sounded nice to my ear, maybe also because my first SO's name was Elizabeth... and yours?
    Melissa is my favourite herbal tea so that stands out for me in your list.
    I myself chose my name a long time ago. It sort of just happened. I had gotten to know lots of German students back at home... the name was popular and just sounded exotic to my ear (gaah-bee).
    Good luck!
    gaby

Unfortunately i dont have an SO right now

but if anyone out there knows anyone...... lolz

Out of my original list Melissa is my favorite. I do like Elizabeth though, reminds me of one of my favorite songs.