Thread: Can I pull it off?

Can I pull it off?

Hello all, As some of you have seen if my recent posts I am dressing as a maid this year for a Halloween party. This should be fun in and of itself, but it might get better. Earlier on the day of the party my wife has been invited to a "Witch's tea" at a friends house. My wife isn't real keen on driving herself since it's a hour and a half away, so I may take her. What would be better at a tea party that a maid serving the tea? I'm technically not invited, yet (women only). But I do get to see the hostess this weekend and I may try to wrangle a invitation. This could be cool, maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. Now to put together a plan of attack.........

That would be really fun. I wish something like that would come my way.

I got to go to a Halloween party once dressed as a woman with my wife. I didn't do a good job, no wig (I had pretty long hair at the time).

I had another chance a couple years ago but didn't do it. I wish I had.

If I get the chance again, I'll have her go with me to buy a bra and wig. Do it up right. I can wear her clothes (some of them). Afterwards, I'll see if she's interested in a little "lesbian loving".

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    "I'm going to be a maid for Halloween this year. I sure could use practice, maybe serving drinks and such. I can't imagine where I could possibly do something like that!"

I went to work dressed last year for H'ween, surprised my former boss the year before for H'ween, and did a Mardi Gras party dressed about five years ago. I just did "girl". It's probably better to do "girl costume" if you don't want a lot of questions.

Sounds like delicious fun. Go for it Kimmy!
    Mary

Aspiring Member
    That could be pretty flippin' fun. As long as you don't think that you're wife or other members of the gathering would feel like you were imposing I say go for it

Hon, you can do anything. Go for it and have fun!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

If you get invited have fun. If not it makes a nice dream. This year for Holloween I am thinking of dressing as a male. But I am not sure I can pull it off. LOL

Misunderstood

I have to admit, when I saw the subject, my first answer was, "no, it has to be surgically removed."

Thanks for the morning laugh Meg! Well I guess it depends on the gathering, if it's just a holloween party, maybe you can get an invite, but if she wants to do a coven, then numbers are important, as well as being dressed as a witch. Maybe you could serve wearing a maids outfit, with a pointy hat! But if you can get in the door, it's sounds like a lot of fun.
    Tina B.

very great idea, kimmy! I hope you get the invite and can join in the fun!

You better be careful. They may decide that they need a maid a lot before halloween.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    You better be careful. They may decide that they need a maid a lot before halloween.
    And this would be a problem how???????????

I tried, I failed. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    I tried, I failed. Oh well.
    You're not going to leave us with that!

Care to share?

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Kimmy, I have to ask . What's wrong with your wife having tea with her friends only, Sounds like you might be oversteping bounds. Why not set up a tea the same day with other tgs in the area ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I don't know of any group of women who would go all out to have a fun witches party that would not insist you be their maid once they find out you are going to be a maid for halloween on the same day. I suspect you could arrive uninvited in costume (as a surprise) and be invited in, but depends on the group, probably good idea to run it by the host...but I personally would try to keep your costume a surprise and maybe just ask her if you can serve drinks for them in drag and promise you will be respectful and classy.
    Chickie

Hi ladies, while I tried to hint at the fact that I might fit right in, and I was dropping off my wife anyways, I was not extended an invitation. Possibly because a bunch of women who don't know me will be present. No use freaking the mundanes. But also possibly because it's been moved to a rental property. But in the end it is a ladies tea, and my plumbing is wrong. It's ok though, I'll still hit at least one party, maybe two, and I think that I'll take my wife to one of the bigger club parties. I will get my use out of this dress!

You sound very selfish to me

Let your wife enjoy her time with her g friends.

Geez...
    Presh GG

Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    You sound very selfish to me

Let your wife enjoy her time with her g friends.

Geez...
    Presh GG
    Presh, I am driving my wife 90 minutes each way since she does not like to drive that distance along. I am then going to try to find something to do in a very small town that is strange to me. When a invitation was not extended to me I accepted the fact and dropped it. My wife wouldn't have minded my attending in costume. I fail to see how I am being selfish. It would have been fun, it's not happening. So be it.

I would say you're pretty generous to do that. You would think they would let you come in and watch TV in another room or something.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda