Thread: Just got back from TG weekend at Saugatuck!

Just got back from TG weekend at Saugatuck!

Hi girls, I just got back from my first TG weekend at Saugatuck, MI. All I can say is, WOW!

It was such an incredible experience. Everyone I met there was so nice. I stayed at the Dunes motel and went to the bar both Friday and Saturday nights dressed to the nines, and then spent the day in Saugatuck shopping and looking around all day Saturday dressy casual (sweater/jeans skirt/tights and flats). I went with a veteran CD, Katie, that spent most of the time in guy clothes being my boyfriend Bobby. It was an added plus to be there with an experienced guide (and snuggle partner in bed!)

For all of you that frequent this board that were there, and went out of your way to make Tracy the new girl feel welcome, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I was so nervous but it all went great.

Can't wait till next year!

Smiles, Tracy
    Last edited by shesgotleggs; 10-17-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Glad you had a good time, Tracy! It was fun hanging out and walking in Saugatuck. Heather

Sounds wonderful, Tracy. How many TG girls were there?

I have been so wanting to go! Im just a little nervous though cause tend to be shy and wasnt sure how I would fit in. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Fun time. about 75 girls. I counted 17 around the pool table at one time, upstairs.
    Don't be shy Gina--you will have a good time.
    Jennifer

Was their That Thursday and had a wonderful time. Wish i could of stayed the whole weekend. The time I was their I had a wonderful time with my friends Mary,Pat,Brook and Tonya and meet many others that made me feel very welcomed.

Banned Read only
    Is this a yearly thing?

Melinda,

The TG weekend is scheduled twice a year. In 2011 it is the spring April 8, 9 and in the fall October 15, 16. Both of these are great events and it would be great to see you there. Here is the Douglas Dunes web site for information http://douglasdunes.com/index.html

Patti