Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcing the Voice Project

Oh this is cool.
    like shooting stars in a barrel

Hi, Jenna

Thank you for that.

Ill have a talk with dave he knows all about the computer he built it up as to make iv never seen a name ,or what it is . oh well ill get there.

Hugs .

...noeleena...

Great idea.I don't know how to do a lot of the computer stuff yet and may not be able to send a voice sample. I did a video a few years ago doing daily activities around the house and was suprised to see that I still had masculine moves.It really helped me to be more femme even doing mundane chores around the house. Now I have to be careful about being too femme in drab at work.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    The voice is one of the most difficult things (which we have control over) to master. A lot of us don't have much choice about how we present physically, but all of us have the capability to sound great. (at least I hope this is true).
    We can. Granted some of us will need more work and practice than others, but in this area we are only held back by our selves if we fail.
    After working with the Finding Your Female Voice program just a few times I've gotten a better idea of what I'm aiming for, but I'm still getting a funny feeling in my throat from my vocal cords still getting used in a new way.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Come on peeps! Let's revive this! This is such a good idea!

I love to listen to women in TV commercials and newscasts...those give me a lot of cues as to how to talk....

I'm at the point where I'm confortable with my femme voice and will upload a file to the project.