Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: drum roll please... SEX!

Quote Originally Posted by wadevikingfan View Post
    there is gay -oriented fitness clubs???? that would be interesting.....
    In New York you can find Any-damn-thing. Straights might use the term bath-houses (which is sort of a pejorative), but actually some of them do have very nice gym equipment. I never worry about being totally shaved/Naired or wearing my earrings at those places.

Presh GG this thread has made some other valid points and even suggestions concerning our newly discovering GG's that come here looking for help.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ard-to-educate

So it's apparent more of us are concerned as you and I are.

Nothing better then a mans arms around me keeping me warm and safe....and that is all I am going to say on here.

As the OP said in the OP, if you are uncomfortable with discussions about sexual matters, you are free to move along. click. done.

I don't know why some folks find it necessary to comment that cd-ing isn't about sex for them, when the thread IS about cd-ing and sex. Jeez.
    I'm not gay and don't date men, and when a thread comes along about that, I may or may not read the posts, but I don't feel compelled to state that I'm straight and do not date men. I'm not offended by the discussion, just not as interested as others may be.

Anyway, I have had sex while en femme many times, but only in my fantasies. When I really think about it, it would be a disaster. In my fantasies, I don't have to deal with a corset, body briefer, and pantyhose as I would in reality - what surely would be a mood-changer. Still, the fantasies go on.......

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I dont goout intending to meet someone, but men do ask me for a dance, and a kiss, and sometimes, something else elsewhere. it depends if they are clean, sober and shaven. i dont like beards or mostaches. i'm very particuler with men....
    i have'nt had sex of any sought for 12 months, but my last few times have been with another cd or a man. I am bi, I prefer women. its just that i cant find a woman to be with...
    i do love sex though which involve pretty lingerie/pretty nightgowns with a cd!!!!it is lovely...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG
    I am going to try to explain myself ONE MORE TIME.
    What you said was short and simple. No need to explain anything, actually.

Ya still with me ?
    At no point have I ever been with you. Unless you mean that sarcastically, which just makes your post sound incredibly arrogant and condescending. So, for your sake I will pretend you meant it literally. Nope, never been with you.

If my Mom, Dad , brother were to read this thread and think it applys to Tea, they would be wrong, but would they wonder ?
    Please spend an equal effort reading the replies. Clearly you didn't, because I even stated I've only had sex with one person (a woman btw) my entire life. I also can't find an example of your point. Nobody here set a bad example or gave a derogatory impression in my opinion.

I never called anyone names, I only pointed out the picture you are presenting of the lifestyle.
    Nobody accused you of name-calling...? And, well, one person. Apparently I have to repeat myself a few times here lol.

Another thing to consider is that this forum isn't exclusively for SO's. I think, at this point, seeing as my point isn't being received, let alone comprehended, I will revert to what Nicole reiterated. Which is, if you are uncomfortable with the topic, feel free to move along. So, move along please.
    Last edited by spotlessMind; 01-03-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

None - When I have sex, I only want to be the guy.
    Michelle

For what it's worth to anyone, for myself, cross-dressing is ALL about sex. I suppose that makes me a classic, dreaded transvestic autogynophile, except for the fact I'm perfectly, functionally normal in my work and social life.

I understand the reluctance of some over this type of crossdressing as it is often associated with BDSM lifestyles, but I imagine there are probably more of us in the world than those who would call themselves truly transgendered. It seems clear that the transgendered experience a much greater pressure to come out, whereas the autogynophile has every reason to stay in the closet.

This may be a difficult divide to bridge anytime soon, but thank God/dess we can all have a place to share our lives and feelings together.

i have thought about sex with another man while me dressed but i just seem to think that it could never match up to sex with a woman. its the only real thing that stops me but i do still fantasize about it from time to time.

I had a female friend who i suspected was a little Bi-curious and knew for a fact liked to dominate. One night (i don't know how) i worked up the courage to tell her that I liked to dress up as a girl. That was all it took for her to dress me up and get me in her bed. we didn't have sex though, just fooled around.

i have had many sexual experiences in my feminine attire,.. of course they have all been with my wife so i guess thats not very juicy :P

I think this thread was handled with good taste and was informative without getting too gross. Thank you ladies. I have no other input.

One time, I did the deed with a Girl Who Knew as we wore the same pair of shoes -- and I hate wearing shoes to bed

Unless I meet/develop something substantial a woman who has an interest in being intimate with me en femme, that's probably as far as I'm gonna go
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

My wife is very bi and has no idea about my feminine side but knowing her and how kinky she is and past things she's said like wanting to do me with a strap on and stuff like that I think she'd get really into it. I just don't know if I'm ready for her to know or not. I'm a conflicted bitch, ladies.

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    I have been thinking about this lately, and I think that I've become to realize I'm more bi, but I haven't felt attracted to a guy. Of course people will say, "Oh, you don't know until you've tried it," but I almost did and the thought kind of grossed me out. But what's STRANGE is that though I'm not attracted to a "guy," it's in quotes because I am attracted to very passable crossdressers that give off the "feminine energy" and well, I wouldn't mind it at all. I think it would be fun actually. But I still am very geared towards gg's, but I don't know about just gg's anymore.
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

I've had sex with a few different women, en femme. And let me tell you, it was awesomely exciting!! I've never had sex with a man, either en femme or as a man, but I would not be opposed to having a sexual encounter with a man, while en femme, as I have found the curiousity has arisen in me!! ;-D

Silver Member
    There are more transvestic fetishists, or any TVs for that matter, than TSs. It is hard to say how accurate studies are, but I have read in various places that in the general population there are about 100 to 1000 TVs for every TS. For every TV who goes out, there are ~100 who only dress in private for their own pleasure. Again, who knows how accurate that is, but in general TVs tend to be the majority of the membership in the TV/TS community, and a fetish for lingerie etc. is not an uncommon fetish among men at large.

TVFs tend to be so misunderstood, even in the TV/TS community, and it carries such a horrible stigma (true for people with a fetish of any kind in general for that matter.) It is the guy who is arrested for doing something lewd in public while wearing panties or whatever who gets all the attention, not the guy at home who just enjoys lingerie etc. in private who make up the majority and do not do inappropriate/immoral things to others.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    I will say I've been around the block ( I was involved with guys before I really accepted my dressing in fact ). You have to be clear with guys upfront what you want, and make clear any rules you may have. As mothers tell their GG daughters, you don't have to give it to the guy just because he took you out.

Being a CD is NOT one unified thing, we are as diverse as any group you can name. We do not have to pretend that ALL CD's are heterosexual just to make wives/girlfriends new to this comfortable. They need to communicate with their partner. As we all know, assuming makes an ass...
    Well said---as for My sexual adventures, a Lady doesn't tell but I have had more than a few--the best have been with other T-Gurls who are into role playing, power exchange etc. And you are absolutly right that you should make your expectations clear up front--it avoids disappointments later on
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie203 View Post
    My wife is very bi and has no idea about my feminine side but knowing her and how kinky she is and past things she's said like wanting to do me with a strap on and stuff like that I think she'd get really into it. I just don't know if I'm ready for her to know or not. I'm a conflicted bitch, ladies.
    If your wife wants to do you as you say, that's your opening. Let her do it once or twice, then ask her if she wants you to dress up like a girl. Take it a step at a time. First a bra and wig, then make up, then whatever you want. Once she opens the door, just walk as far as you want to.

My wife has mentioned something like that but each time I've challenged her, she has backed down.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've pursued all but one of my fantasies, which involves more than one man. Most all that have come to truition were random although I did plan a few. They all were wonderful.

drum roll please... SEX

I have to agree with Brandyj and Presh GG. I think the opening post directs following post to be answered only by someone that has a bi or gay experience. If you look at the statement in the first post (below) it dismiss any that have Male/Female relations.
    "I know there are some members that have accepting and participatory spouses or significant others. So, there is definitely some real-world experience. However, I wonder if some here pursue their fantasies on a more random, or spontaneous avenue."
    Especially this statement really says that responses should be orientated or intended to the gay/bi side.
    "Such as responding to classifieds looking for T-girls, hooking up at local bars, or even having brief sexual encounters that didn't even include divulging that you are not genetically the sex you are portraying, etc etc!"
    I feel that this does belong in the GM section then. Even though I have seen here that some spoke of male/female relations, but that does not reflect what was original asked.
    I also like BrandyJ, thinks this will further make GG think we are mostly seeking relations with men. My wife has comment in the past that a lot of these post seem to be by gay/bi men and not heterosexual. It goes to the first question that a lot of heterosexual CD get first "are you gay?" and we(me) say "no, that most CD are straight but in general CD's have the same cross-section of gay/bi people as the general public (from what I have read) has. Maybe those more along the gender scale seem to be the more vocal and those of us that are heteroCD.
    And just as stated in a one post above that GG have their own area, so do GM. I agree this section is for all but it does seem slanted an in particular this post.

I respect your opinion, but I didn't even have the notion in mind that my question was aimed at sexual preference. Just sexual experience.

Being straight, gay or bisexual doesn't mean anything one way or the other to my question and everybody with the ability to access this site should be given a chance to participate if they want to. This thread can't be blamed for inaccurate assumptions of an individual based on a general inquiry combined with a collective response. Infact, I think the ongoing petitioning to the thread is exploiting an assumption that might not have even been there if you didn't take issue to it to begin with. I understand good intentions are good, but you're highlighting the topic of sexual preference when I didn't even ask about preference. Understand? If the thread were considered damaging or even mildly inappropriate by the moderators, I'd imagine it would be moved by now. That is out of my hands and if it got moved I would just shrug and continue the conversation.

Anyways, I'm worn out on debating it. It's getting silly. Let's leave it to the powers that be and let the thread run it's course.

Cheers
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

Here, I'll inject some heterosexuality into this thread to keep things balanced...

Last night, I made out with a stripper. She was absolutely gorgeous and I was dressed as a man, which I genetically am. Fun fact and a great night lol!
    Last edited by spotlessMind; 01-06-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: fixed typo

We rarely have sex when he is not dressed - however that's primarily because he wears lingerie to bed every night (as do I). But even on the not already in bed occasions, it's usually precipitated by me getting him dressed up in something hot. If I want something from him, I know how to get it!

My wife and I have a great sex life. Sometimes I am dressed in lingerie, sometimes not. I have been with another CD before and that was a lot of fun. Hope to meet a few more CDs that like CDs.