Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For cds only please , Are you as happy in guy mode as girl mode ?

Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    Are you as happy in guy mode as in girl mode.

Do you think you treat people around you... the same , better or worse when dressed ?
    Why and how ??
    I can be happy or not in either mode, although overall, I'm generally a happy person. That said, because CDing is something I get to do rarely, those special moments due tend to bump my happiness a bit. If I dressed 24/7, then it would become the norm, and I think my happiness would be no different than it is when I don't dress now.

I try to treat everyone with respect whether en femme or en drab. I'm basically the same person, although I'm a little more ditzy as a girl (maybe my wig's too tight?).

I have noticed that many of the other CDers I have met are some of the nicest, most sincere people that I have ever met. Yes, there are a few bad apples in the bunch, but not many.

That's two questions I know No it's three !
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I am ambivalent in male mode, I am more aggressive for sure but my mood is dependent on the situation. When I am dressed I am more cognizant of who I am, how I look and how I feel, so yes I am probably on average more happy when I am dressed but just because I am more aware.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

hi presh gg i am happier in girl mode but try to be aware of other peoples feelings when they try to work out what i really am )male or female some times i know it is hard for them to understand that it is not an illness because i dress as a female and not as they have come to know me in male mode.Being a cd is hard enough to understand for most folks but sometimes if it is explained that this is how you are not through choice but have always have felt inside and that you are now at peace with your self finally being a trans woman.
    davina

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Happier in girl mode, I would have to say Yes my mind is simply more at ease and I feel better about myself when I see the woman inside me. But I am also pretty happy with my man side. I do think I would have more friends as a woman though because I am more engaged with the people.

I think I am more understanding and compassionate when I am womens mode. and I dont think its the clothes, they just help complete the illusion. I enjoy who I am as Keri and I think that makes me a more pleasant person to be around. I am less likely to go off the handle in a hissy fit.

I do love to be around my family though, now if we could mix the two just imagine the possibilities.

My happiness is independent of the clothes I wear. I haven't been around people when dressed, but I'd again assume that clothes dont matter.

Much much happier in girl mode.
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

After what I've done to this old body in 67 years, I'm just happy to be here to wear any clothes at all, but that being said, to long in boy clothes does stat to wear on me after awhile.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Much happier in girlie mode...when I can.

Anna x
    Anna x

I no longer do full dress, so my happiness button is neither off nor on. Mostly I underdress with panties and hose, women's jeans and a femme top. Fairly androgynous. Yet the fact that I am giving voice to a femme part of me warms and softens me, and, I guess, does make me happier.

Dawn

Gold Member
    The clothes are irrelevant. I strive to be happy all the time. I may not succeed, but it is for other reasons that my presentation. If you take the view that your glass is always half full, then you can be happy with regularity.

Always happier in girl mode i am more relaxed and smile a lot more.
    Mistybtm

Allways happier in girl mode and much calmer when dressed

I am absolutely happier in girl mode than guy mode. I am comfortable and in general feel good about myself and others.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

My attitude and “happiness” are not related to clothing.
    Except for the times when I am sad, I am always happy.

I feel much more like I do now than I did a little while ago...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Of course I'm just as happy in guy mode! Though honestly, IDK if I have modes. I'm a boy. Playing dress-up in girls clothes can be fun, but I don't have a split identity. It's purely a costume for me. I like to wear Victorian mens wear, suits and ties and sometimes dress like Doctor Who. But that doesn't mean I'm happier in "Doctor Mode" than "guy mode." LOL.

But my real question is [ THAT ASIDE, PLEASE ]
    Are you as happy in guy mode as in girl mode.

Do you think you treat people around you... the same , better or worse when dressed ?
    Why and how ??
    Its not a question of happier in either mode, I'm just as happy in either mode (if I looked more female I'd be much happier with my female mode). I'm more at ease and calmer in girl mode.

I treat people the same in either mode. I treat them how I want to be treated.
    Last edited by Phylis Nicole Schuyler; 06-04-2011 at 04:40 AM. Reason: spelling

I am every bit as happy in guy mode as I am in fem mode. I like being both male and female and would not change it one bit. I think I,m a better man...a better person for being both male and female. I think I treat people around me better just because of being transgendered. So I'm sure I treat them the same in either mode.

I was just thinking before I got online as to how comfortable I feel in girl mode. Right now I'm fully dressed and home alone. First time dressed in about 3 weeks due to relatives staying. Tonight I went all out but even when I don't it still just feels right. Happier in boy or girl mode? Doesn't really matter to me. I'm a bit like BandyJ (post above) I think I'm a better person all round because I can see both sides. I look at a lot of guys who continually have relationship problems because they don't consider a women's perspective and maybe putting on a bra and panties can change your whole outlook.

happy in general in guy mode , world permitting, but am happy in a special way in girl mode, the fact that it is not all the time makes it a real treat for me and i myself have an addictive personality so too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, but thats just my situation and holds no judgements.

I am equally happy in guy mode and girl mode. I have activities that I truly enjoy that are much better done in guy mode without worrying about makeup, nails and clothing. Being in girl mode is something I truly enjoy. It relaxes me and makes me feel truly content.

To answer your second question. My wife says I am easier to get along with when I'm in girl mode. She often asks if Sami can come over for a visit! I think it's because I am more relaxed in girl mode and am more attentive to her. It works for both of us!
    SamiLiving in feminine bliss

More chill out when dressed.

Holly

My mode is kind of the same in either but I like to strud my stuff in girl mode. Anyway that's what my SO tells me. I tell her to be honest with me when in girl mode. Just feel younger and like to move around in girl mode. Sometimes if Nancie doesn't visit for a while she will put the clothes on the bed to change into. If Nancie what's to dress she sometimes will have her cereal in a purple bowl. That's the sign.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I would say yes, I am as happy in guy mode as I am in girl mode because how happy I feel actually depends on what I'm doing not so much what I'm wearing or presenting as.

I think I'm happiest when I'm doing "happy things" with my wife, be that snuggling up in front of the TV watching a movie or going for walks in the park like we sometimes do, or even just being together in the kitchen chopping vegetables and drinking a glass of wine as we prepare dinner together. I am very fortunate though that when I want to be in girl mode she is just as affectionate toward me as she is when I'm in boy mode so really my happiness has no boundaries. It's a great life!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I would have to say I'm happier dressed
    I would also say that that is more because I normally dress when I have things done.
    So when I take time to enjoy dressing it usually means things are going pretty well.
    That is just how I deal with my guilt over spending too much time on dressing.

I treat other CD's much better than the general public mainly because we share that big secret
    and I am much more guarded with the public when dressed.

I'm always happy.