Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feminism interfering with crossdressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lip5tick_Li5a View Post
    Well, any outside group can create friction. I would expect straight men and ultra Conservative types to be more of an immediate threat to CDing, though.
    Well there is that scene in ruling class with Peter O'Toole where a straight and ultraconservative man is found hanging dead wearing a tutu..
    But then different rules apply when you're rich apparantly! lol
    Awesome movie!
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

What bothers me more is the way some CDs will talk as if they are being women when they do this, especially when they imply that that is what womanhood is about. There's enough propaganda out there claiming that a woman isn't a woman if she doesn't have makeup on or isn't dressed like a model
    and conversely a man is not a male if he DOES put some or all of these items on.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by donnalee View Post
    On a totally different note, your avatar looks very much like a high school picture of my late sister; the resemblance is eerie.
    Well, I'm sorry you lost your sister. But I'm flattered by the "high school picture" part. Makeup is a bit of a time machine, isn't it. If only I could put something on to get my high school eyes and knees back...