Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers that are into Men

Men when dressed. I've been with many and done everything a women would do with a man and I loved every minute of it. I just like being treated like a women.

I'm a gay man so it's guys every time, no matter how I'm dressed. I do like other TV/CDs though.....

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Not me. Just hot biological girls for me thanks!

Smile Oh yeah

I am very much so when I am dressed and have had a few dates and loved every minute of them.
    Mistybtm

Only interested in girls, when dressed or not, suppose that puts me in the cd lesbian group

I find it interesting that the vast majority of people responding to the OP are CD's who find it necessary to proclaim their straightness even though the question wasn't directed at them.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Perhaps "mostly straight" describes me best, but I'm not too concerned with the titles. I'm happy with who I am and who I'm attracted to.[/QUOTE]

THis describes me as well. Im not with all the labels. I would just like to experience the other side, briefly. I do not want to be intimate with a guy at all, no matter what i'm wearing.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm not sure I understand the answer -men when dressed.when the fun really begins the clothes are a heap on the floor

I am very much into men while dressed. I have had the pleasure of experiencing the feminine role in sexual situations with men. Not very many, I am picky and VERY careful. But I know I am Bi-sexual.
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

When drab, I am only interested in women. So I would say in drab I am a Str8 guy.
    But...
    When dressed I am very interested in men and also I have an interest in women but in a woman to woman sense. So I guess, as Lauren I am a Str8 / bi-curious woman.

Does it make sense? No, but it is me!
    Lauren

I would love to have a man interested in me.But only when dressed.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    I find it interesting that the vast majority of people responding to the OP are CD's who find it necessary to proclaim their straightness even though the question wasn't directed at them.

Carol
    bang on the buck!!!!

Anyhoo, I am pansexual and so is my partner who is also a crossdresser. I wouldn't quite say that I'm into men or women or transgendered people, more like that I'm into people that has a characteristic trait or a look that grabs my attention

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    bang on the buck!!!!

Anyhoo, I am pansexual and so is my partner who is also a crossdresser. I wouldn't quite say that I'm into men or women or transgendered people, more like that I'm into people that has a characteristic trait or a look that grabs my attention

that sounds like me so I guess I am pansexual

It just seems funny to me that TGluver has not see fit to comment since the OP, while everyone else sees so eager to tell all to a total stranger with 4 posts.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I'm dressed I'm into men and when I'm not dressed I'm still into men. Men are so much less complicated than women.

I'm strictly a ladies only sort of a bloke.
    It gets a bit confusing when I see Kath in the mirror!
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    As a man I am interested in women. But when I am Suzy, I am still interested in women.
    Does that make me a C.D. lesbian? SUZY
    As much sense as it makes for me to want to have sex as a girl, but with a girl. Not sure what that makes me, either.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    It just seems funny to me that TGluver has not see fit to comment since the OP, while everyone else sees so eager to tell all to a total stranger with 4 posts.
    I rather agree with this sentiment. What is the impulse which makes so many people so anxious to bare their souls, as it were, for the benefit of a new member of the group who, based on the handle, is probably not a crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    As much sense as it makes for me to want to have sex as a girl, but with a girl. Not sure what that makes me, either.
    This is pretty much dead-on for me, too. I do find men slightly more enticing when dressed than not, but not enough to spark a sexual interest. I'm much more curious about the experience of having sex as a girl as opposed to sex with a man. I guess I'd say I'm bisexual (or at least bi-curious) in what I'm willing to do, but straight in who I'm willing to do it with.

Men that take care of themselves. yeah maybe.. least take a bath, and dont be trying to overpower my perfume with your nasty body spray ..hahha you guys are a riot!! ..
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-29-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: That sort of comment is not for this forum

Quote the ABBA song "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme a man after me"
    PRIDE

GO REDWINGS
    I'm a geek and proud of that too
    Stay femme my friend

Find me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002088230763
    URnotalone: http://profiles.urnotalone.com/144465

I love men and no matter what I WANT ONE
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

I consider myself bisexual, but any interest in a homosexual experience is heavily tied to dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie D View Post
    I fall into the lesbian group. However I'm a closet CD but if I ever did think I could pull it of and venture outside I'd love to flirt with men. Not sure why, just to experience what its like on the other side and being chatted up I suppose
    I feel the same way. I guess it's just the attention that I like, sadly..

I'd never have a relationship outside of friends with men, though. I just can't see it happening, ever.

Although I am not active I am Bisexual. When I was younger and not married I enjoyed sex with both dressed and not dressed. I will say that when I am Dressed my desire for Men increases tremendously. The few times I was with a man when dressed were fantastic and the times I was dressed and with a woman were sexy and very sensual. I have always said that I am Bisexual and if I had been lucky to be born a woman I would still be Bisexual.