Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay, time for this one (perhaps again)

I will always be atrracted to women. I dress because I am attracted to women. Does that make sense?

I do very much prefer the term "Male Lesbian" to describe my sexual orientation.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I'm totally attracted to women no matter how I dress. It is just the way I am and I accept it. I just wish I could keep a good female around that accepted me.

I too am attracted to woman no matter how I am dressed.

[SIZE="3"] I will put it this way. I am so attracted to women so much, I try to emulate them.
    I have never been attracted to men, no matter how I dress.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Always have and always will be attracted to women only, no matter what I am wearing.

OK, my turn.
    I have never, and will never be attracted to a male.
    It doesn't have anything to with what I have on, what a man has on, or what a woman has on!
    I personally don't consider myself as two separate entities depending on the clothing that I happen to be wearing at the moment.
    I am ME!

It doesn't matter to me how I am dressed or how women are dressed, I am still very much attracted to women only.

More so if they are not dressed though.
    Afterall I am still a guy.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Make room in the boat for me, I am only attracted to women,femme or drab, I should say my wife. BUT I'm not knock'n it.

You can add me to the list of male lesbians. It's women only for me, too.

I am in no way attacted to men weather I,m dress or not.

Nope, "guys" or men do nothing for me. I'm attracted to woman only. That being said, I do find a well dressed & made up CD attractive...I guess that would mean they're doing a great job of CDing!

I'm straight but there is that fantasy residing in me of dressing with another sexy, attractive CD and I'm not sure it would go any further than that or not. Either way, for me , I dress for me and keep it here at home.

I am in the same boat!! Only women no matter how I am dressed!!

I don't believe that clothes can change one's sexuality, although presenting one way may allow people to loosen pre-existing inhibitions. I have never felt attracted to men, no matter how I was dressed. Just a few months ago, I went to a TG party at a bar, and for the first time in my life, a guy asked me to dance. I was shocked, and gave him a very gruff "No." In hindsight, I probably could have let him down a little nicer. I'm pretty sure if a GG had asked me, I would have been much more polite, maybe something like: "No thanks, I'm very flattered, but I'm happily married."

i love women, nothing more, as a man i would be called straight, as a woman i would be called a lesbian.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Right. So a slew of threads have hit dealing with cross dressers and them liking men.

So lets flip it.

All those CDs that are physically attracted to women NO MATTER HOW THEY ARE DRESSED, please speak up.

Some of the threads are really implying the incorrect notion that a guy that wears women's clothing is doing it to attract men. (not that there is anything wrong with that )

I for one am attracted to women. No protesting to much, no denial or any of that bunk. If I have to I will say when enfem I am a lesbian, if that clears things up. lol.

Note: I am not using the terms homosexual, gay, queer, as that causes a little confusion.

When enfem, I am a male dressed as a woman, that is attracted to women. Period, end.

This is for MtoF Cds for the time being.
    Hmmmm? I've always been a screaming heterosexual male with a strong (my perception) female side. I'm really not at all homosexual, BUT, I've had this unusual attraction to another CD who has openly proclaimed his homosexuality. Would we be pretendsbians?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Yes I am very attracted to women and completely transitioned women
    and in-the-process of transitioning women
    and crossdressing individuals (male or female)
    and men
    and completely transitioned men
    and in-the-process of transitioning men

Okay I am attracted to people period.
    However, I admire and love women clothing more.....

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos
    All those CDs that are physically attracted to women NO MATTER HOW THEY ARE DRESSED, please speak up.
    [SIZE="2"]I’ll tell you, I’ve been attracted to females for a long time, and I’ve been attracted to males as well, but I do not dress TO be attractive to them – this is purely a private show, for my own happiness, and, in any event, my “attracting” days are over. I’m happy to be as I am and not require outside approval to somehow complete my existence. BTW, clothes do not factor into the "attraction" I may feel for someone, male or female...

F or M, I’m attracted to certain qualities like gentleness, tenderness, shyness, quietude, and a shared wonder for the beauty of the world. These are not easily located amongst individuals I interact with, regardless of what gender I happen to be involved with. A lot of males turn me “off,” and a lot of females turn me off as well. My expression via crossdressing can be seen as a hoped-for balance between the genders, helping to infuse me with the human characteristics I’m attracted to. I really don’t gain anything by seeking to attract others, because as soon as I’m in another person’s company, I’m effectively halved. I would rather try to incorporate within myself, because I’m VERY much attracted to the “self” I either misplaced or distorted some years ago. Right now I’m feeling OK, attracted to beauty, no matter what form it may take, or whatever gender it may manifest itself in...
    [/SIZE]

I'm totally and only attracted to women. I waaay prefer to be with a gg woman...like damn! But here's the thing. If im not with one and theres none on the immediate horizon...i can be attracted to another M2F transgendered girl...where transgendered is the key term however. By MY definition, this does not include a M2F crossdresser who is principally identified inner-male. Whats trans about that? Its not - its superficial and doesnt extend downward into the person. In fact a truly transgendered person simply IS...and the behavior extends outward from a preexisting feminine state within - the outward expression of which is Secondary to the fundamental feminine personality extant. So...regardless of the physical anatomical maleness of a truly transgendered M2F girl, because of her authentic feminine personality and character preexistant within, I consider her authentically feminine, and to be with someone like this, is to be with a woman. Since I, as a woman of that caliper am attracted to only women, be they GG or the type of M2F tg i've described...to be with either is to be with a woman and as such demonstrating lesbian behavior, true as 2 GG lesbians, imho.

I am attracted to women only and in particular my wife!

Slightly Confused annabellejorden's Avatar
    I am attracted to the female form.

Never had any desire to be with a male.

I would love to find an SO who would be cool being physical while I was en-fem.

Count me in the "attracted to females only" camp. Wearing the clothes is one thing and physical attraction is completely something else for me.

GGs only, no matter how I'm dressed, and I'm faithful to my lovely wife.

I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

I hate hate hate men!
    I'm definatetly a lesbian trapped in the wrong body.

I feel the same way 110 percent!! to each their own tho..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.