Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sleep in nightie

T-Shirt or slip and panties

Just the nightie for me lately, no bra's or hose too uncomfortable

Oh! I can't answer this because I don't have a "usually". I sort of randomly alternate between nightie, nightie with panty, panty and sportbra (i really do like those), nothing, pajama bottom, standard issue male boxers (actually what my girlfriend prefers to sleep in herself), and at least a few times a month, I end up falling asleep in street clothes because I just can't overcome my laziness to get off the couch and amble to the bedroom.

I started with woman's nylon pajamas then added a bra and forms. Now I sleep in long satin nightgowns with a bra and forms. Despite all the warnings for not sleeping in silicone breastforms--mine have held up for over a year. Since I enjoy sleeping with my forms, if one ruptures I'll just get another pair to replace them.

This prompted me to have a count of all the sleepwear I have:
    13 Chemises, 2 nightgowns, 2 teddies and 1 pyjama set.

My favourites at the moment are a deep red chemise with matching culotte, a very transparent black chemise which I wear with fuchsia boy-short lace panties. I also have a black lace Lejaby teddy, that I have had for years, and I adore sleeping in that.
    Elita

Normal is only a setting on a washing machine.

"And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand
    When everything's made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am"
    - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

For me it's a nylon nightie and panty every night. Sometimes I will add a bra and nylons. Occasionally I'll wear a full slip in lieu of the nightie.

Long Nylon Nightgown and panties that I wear 7/52. I think I have a fetish for nightgowns, since I have 20 or more, in fact received a new one today in the male. and it feels so nice after being out in this ungodly hot weather all day
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I sleep in my pretty long satin or silk nightgowns everynight. I have 5 silk and lace floor length nightgowns. 4 satin floor length nightgowns. 3 lace teddies. 4 chemises. 2 satin pj and cami sets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I'm presently waiting for delivery of 8 pairs of assorted panties...size 8 and a 3X long pink nightie...It's my first time buying women's clothing...A lady friend bought me 3 pairs of boyshorts for my birthday a week ago...Mmmm .I am now living what I've been dreaming of most of my life...Delivery should be tomorrow or Friday..I can hardly wait...
    smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Always in a nightie, sometimes in a bra

Gown, long or short depending on the temp. and crotchless pantyhose always.

panties and guy t-shirt for me on a regular basis when at home (pretty easy to get away with this, even with a slightly disapproving spouse and kids who might come in) - when on business travel full femme mode though - satin pjs, gowns etc with bra/panties and forms - never had an issue with the silicone forms - I just make sure to sleep on my back or side which I do in male mode anyway so it's no big deal. Not a huge fan of business travel in general but being able to sleep en femme is heavenly and I get cranky if I haven't been on a trip in several months

VS Fan

It depends on my mood, sometimes a slip or nightie and panties, sometimes with a bra and forms and in the winter maybe some pantyhose.

Then there are the times when I sleep in my birthday suit.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Usualy a nighty, sometimes just a T shirt.